80s Night!!!

ForgetRegret

All right ladies and gents...so I need some last minute ideas from all of you...I've got 80s night on Friday at my ballroom studio...and I've got an absolutely ridiculous outfit that's part 80s punk, and part 80s hair metal...picture, if you will, knee-high combat type boots...the zipper's broken on one, but I'm just gonna leave it undone,(I'll be changing into dance shoes anyway)...black footless tights with holes all over them, over top of neon yellow leggings with lace at the bottom (the lace will stick out under the tights)...a hot pink mini skirt with ruffles and lace, a black leotard with slits cut down the side from about where my bra is, all the way down, and slits in the front down to my navel...I'm wearing 3 different belts, a Ramones one with pyramid studs, a fuzzy leopard print one, and a velvet/chain one...add some fingerless lace gloves, and two different earrings, plus a leather vest (biker style jacket with the arms cut off) and you've got my outfit. Woo! The sad thing is, with the exception of the lace gloves, I already owned every stitch of clothing I'm using.
SO! I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for my fabulous 80s makeup...I'm already planning on using MUFE 75 for blush, in a nice big stripe...but I'm kinda stumped for other ideas...I used all my creativity on the outfit...Help!!! Thanks guys and gals...you're the best.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts