!

Shimmer

give it a cooling off period and then reevaluate. If you aren't into him that way, don't worry about it.

gildedangel

Give yourself and him some time to think, and then you both should sit down and talk about it when you are both ready. If you're not that into him; I wouldn't worry about it too much.

L1LMAMAJ

Ugh that's rude and cowardly. He can't back up what he said so he blamed it on being 'drunk.'

LMD84

how strange. manybe he was embarrassed because he could tell that you don't love him back like the way he loves you? surely he wouldn't have just said he loved you if he didn't mean it? even is he really was drunk!

Doowop

that's childish..lol you don't take back "I love you"! Maybe his ego got bruised...

MaskedBeauty

I agree with a couple posts. It is cowardly and rude to take it back. I think he was just saying it in the "heat of passion" possibly to see how far he could get with you or how you would react if he did say it. You should never tell someone you love them because you feel obligated to. I know that its hard cuz I know myself I would feel guilty if I didn't say it back. If you don't feel that way about him then I wouldn't really worry about it but I think that you guys need to have a talk about where things are going and if you're not on the same page then you know you can move on.

Latest posts