9/1/05 FOTD-Browns

Gloriamgo

I used:
On eyes: Shimpagne msf as a base, woodwinked on outer two-thirds, twillery on inner third blended into the woodwinked, Mulch on outer v and crease, white wheat as highlight. Mulch to line upper and lower lash lines, and some maybelline (i think) mascara.
On face: NC35 studio fix, sincere blush
On lips: burts bees lip balm, and some cheap (old, so old, that I threw it away) wet n wild lip gloss in some color.

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

Oh yeah, and as a side note...I got my parrot in the mail today!! Woo hoo! I am so happy and can't wait to do something with it, damn the fact that I'm already wearing makeup and am too lazy to wash off my work!! I'm still excited though
thmbup.gif

Edited to say excuse my brows, I completely ignored them because I'm trying to grow them out
greengrin.gif

Miss_MAC

i've said it a million times..but i love the natural look the best...it highlights ur natural beauty just enough to let u shine! i love it! great job!

Shawna

That is so pretty, I am really into the neutrals right now. I am going to try this combo tommorow. Great job with the blending
smiles.gif

alt629

natural look looks good on you! i sympathize with the brow thing - growing mine out too... ugh.

mac_obsession

Really pretty!!! I love your brows are you crazy!! I wish I could get mine to arch like that...they are gorgeous! Love the colors on you, they suit you so well! You are very pretty
greengrin.gif

Gloriamgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Really pretty!!! I love your brows are you crazy!! I wish I could get mine to arch like that...they are gorgeous! Love the colors on you, they suit you so well! You are very pretty
greengrin.gif

OMG! Thank you...you're so sweet. I need you around on my "I'm not feeling pretty" days with all those compliments!!
thmbup.gif