9 e/fotds + 1 'crazy' one.

Lessandes

I like it soo much what you're doing, you always choose colors which go great together......I'd like to see you doing "crazy" make-ups more often....you're good at everything connected with make-up =)

And I envy you soo much for your make-up collection....only your eyeshadow collection must be huuuuge °_°

Shadow

All of these looks are beautiful. My favorite is #2. The last one is so creative. You are extremely talented.

Juneplum

th_worship.gif
amazing - every single one.

Purity

Your makeup skills never cease to impress me. My favourites are the blue and the pink one, I think
smiles.gif

Q o B

oh wow..thanks every one!! And a huge thank you to all of you who checked out my youtube!!!!!!!
greengrin.gif

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayustar
Wow, all of those are fantastic, I even saved some of the pictures in my makeup folder they are soooo good. You have also shown me that I NEED to get Gesso, every time I go to the MAC page it is gone though -_-

Either way, amazing, keep posting I cannot wait to see more, very inspiring!

Thank you!!
greengrin.gif
For sure get on that Gesso!!! I ALWAYS eyeballed it whenever I went to mac but never thought it was really worth the buy until I saw a couple girls in the myspace groups use and I was like DANG! I need that asap..now I want to use it with everything. It's the perfect matte white!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickle
RE: the last "crazy" picture -- I feel like it almost reminds me of a bollywood starlet. It's very dramatic! I think it's the chandlier earings and that shade of purple lipstick which is screaming BOLLYWOOD! to me.

How cool!! I LOOOOOVEEEE me some bollywood!!!!! I'm borderline obsessed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nai
dang! your eyebrows are perfect!! what do you use as a base? your colors look so vibrant.

oh man my brows always put up a fight, i think they're far from perfect. especially my left one..it drives me NUTS. but anyway, I always/only use beige-ing shadestick as base!! it's the makeup love of my life.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I love the color combos on the mask mardi gras one, it's so creative! That custom lipstick shade is so cool.

oooh thank you!!! I had the hardest time with the whole cutting the crease, on the eyes...I never struggled so hard before. I'm surprised it turned out somewhat decent..I actually didn't even want to post it b/c I could NOT stand the colors, but I figured since I put a ridiculous amount of time into it why not..haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charron08
This lady right here..right here...
i am new..and have been lurkin..but i STALK!..yes i said STALK your myspace page!....i am always in awe when i look at your work!...i will sit and just look for like 30 mins!..loves it all
I have seen some amazing work on here!..i love this site..its my new addiction besides hair!

haha don't be shy here..specktra is full of the most friendly people, I love it! so wow 30minutes?!?! is there that much, really?!!? maybe I need to take some stuff off..it seems like its gettin a bit crowded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessandes
I like it soo much what you're doing, you always choose colors which go great together......I'd like to see you doing "crazy" make-ups more often....you're good at everything connected with make-up =)

And I envy you soo much for your make-up collection....only your eyeshadow collection must be huuuuge °_°

Thank you!! I've been kinda slackin on the more creative stuff..buuut I do have tons of 'crazy' stuff on my myspace, if you're interested..
greengrin.gif
and my collection is okay I guess..nothing crazy, it's not like I got every single eyeshadow or pigment..BUT it is kind of a mission to aquire ALL the pro pigments..I can't live with out my pigments, I prefer them to eyeshadows to be honest!!