9-hour makeup workshop results...

SalsaOnTheBeach

I took a 9-hour makeup workshop with professional make-up artist, Tania Russell... I took my friend, Ruthie, to be my model... THIS IS A NOT A PICTURE OF ME. I was the make-up artist that worked on her.

beforeandafter.jpg

Sorry, the pic is so wide... but I didn't want to make it smaller and lose details!

I used a variety of things on her face... I don't eeeeeeven remember.

inbigtrouble

Yes, your friend is gorgeous, anyway, but that makeup is applied so well that it makes her light up. This is my ideal; it looks so natural! Brava!

Jennifer Mcfly

Wow, the after picture she looks like a model!! She looks great, you did a wonderful job making her look naturaly beautiful and glowing!!

wheresmytea

Wow, that's a great no-makeup type of look, so natural. I wish I could do that for work everyday.
She looks so polished.
bouquet.gif

SalsaOnTheBeach

Thank you all for your comments!! They've made me feel so good after a few other people I showed it to, bashed on the fact that you could tell she had on makeup... Well, uhhh... DUH! No one wakes up looking like that... Sheesh!

Anyhow... to the person that said that they lived her lips.... She is wearing Bare Fetish l/g with a touch of Instant Gold l/g in the center of her lips.

And the lashes in the "After" pic are fake... =)

I did learn ALOT from the class... It was well worth the money and time spent on it!

Thanks again!