sweatpea559

Did anyone else watch this season of 90210?
I was totally shocked by the finale! Annie really did explode like a volcano...
amazed.gif

sweatpea559

Yeah she totally did! After downing half a bottle of Absolut!
That was really sad how everyone was blaming her back at the party though =(

urbanD0LL

i love 90210 ! it was crazy , I loved Naomi's yell though LOL , I thought it was so dramatic and she seemed like she went psycho . I feel so bad for Annie though , Naomi's sister is the biggest biatch ever . Whoa , what's pushing her to do all those things to Naomi ?

Cinfulgirl

Wow I felt bad for Annie, everyone blamed her and I think I would have done the same thing if people were accusing me of everything..
But Naomi's sis is just going crazy, I guess she just slept with Liam because she was mad at Naomi for throwing the party.

mizuki~

Naomi's sister is such a cradle-robbing biatch! Didn't she take Ethan's virginity as well??
nonono.gif

Anybody have a favorite character? I love Adrianna
tong.gif

sweatpea559

Naomi is my favorite character... even though she's a bitch sometimes. I think anyone with her life would be...

And I totally HATEE her sister! It's her fault that Naomi even thinks Annie slept with Liam...

Kinderwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Naomi's sister is such a cradle-robbing biatch! Didn't she take Ethan's virginity as well??
nonono.gif

Anybody have a favorite character? I love Adrianna
tong.gif

I've grown to really like her too. And I think Jessica Lowndes is by far the strongest actress in the bunch.

But GOD I MISS TABITHA.

Brie

They canceled it over here so i don't get to watch it
ssad.gif
I was getting into it too!

LMD84

the whole season hasn't been aired in the uk yet but i watched it online! really good series end i thought! i get really annoyed by annie and can't beleive she drove off!!! although it is shitty to be humiliated like that in front of everyone though. made me cry when adrianna gave her baby girl away
ssad.gif

ClaireAvril

Noami is my favurite character.. cos she's hot. she's mean.. but also has a heart too. I wish I could be featured on the show so I could kill her sister!! Why is she doing this? Did they show Annie acutally drinking from the bottle. hopefully she ran over a large dog or something.

sweatpea559

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
Noami is my favurite character.. cos she's hot. she's mean.. but also has a heart too. I wish I could be featured on the show so I could kill her sister!! Why is she doing this? Did they show Annie acutally drinking from the bottle. hopefully she ran over a large dog or something.

No they just showed the bottle missing a good portion of its contents... lol! And yes, hopefully for her sake it was a large dog because a car was behind her and saw her drive away. We'll see next season!

AlliSwan

Love 90210! It's helped fill the void left by the O.C....almost. I love Naomi, also loved the actress on Nip/Tuck. Love Adriana, and I see so much of myself in Silver--I even randomly got nominated for prom queen after being as anti-everything as she is lol....I hope she learns to loosen up as I have. And Naomi's sister? UGH!!! Did anyone else think they were trying to emulate the movie Carrie with Annie at the end? The drink poured on her, storming out of the house like that, etc...maybe it's just me?

I hate that it's such a product placement show, though! First Sidekick, okay, but the Dr Pepper placements are LAUGHABLE...Who do they think they're kidding?

MaskedBeauty

yes!!! I LOVE 90210. The season premire was pretty good!! I think its gonna be a hard year for Annie though :-\. It already shows her startin off bad. I feel sorry for her.

MaskedBeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatpea559
No they just showed the bottle missing a good portion of its contents... lol! And yes, hopefully for her sake it was a large dog because a car was behind her and saw her drive away. We'll see next season!

Nope.. She hit a person and in the season premire she finds out that the person died and that they're searching for the driver. She tried to confide in Dixon about it but before she could even say anything dixon was being an Ass and thought she just wanted to talk about what happened at the party (in the last season).

Cinfulgirl

^^Isn't the new guy driving the car that saw her? Teddy?

Annie is having so many things going bad for her,
and now that one guy has pics or something and Naomi has it .

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
Nope.. She hit a person and in the season premire she finds out that the person died and that they're searching for the driver. She tried to confide in Dixon about it but before she could even say anything dixon was being an Ass and thought she just wanted to talk about what happened at the party (in the last season).

Well you actually they don't state that for sure that's just what Annie believes happened. All she did was find a story online of someone who was a victim of a hit and run on the same road the same night that she drove it. Could be lots of different explanations...

user79

I've gotten into this show. It's very The OC-ish to me, pretty fluffy and shallow but somehow entertaining. Haha!

Just caught up on Season 1&2 and downloaded the latest season 3 episodes. Anyone still watching?