9mL Lip Gelee?

Kristen

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section. I bought Glosspitality off of ebay, it was advertised as Full Sized.. but when I got it today it was 9 mL.. not 15mL. The box/tube/colour all looks legit, however on the back it says "not for sale".

I'm guesing this was with the temptations? I'm not sure if they came with individual boxes tho. Should I be complaining to the seller about it or was she right?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...photohosti ng

caffn8me

The packaging and presentation look authentic. Checking the seller's other items I don't see anything to indicate that she's selling counterfeit products - she just has a lot of discontinued stock which is most likely to have come from an artist working at a counter or store which may explain the "not for sale" label if it was a staff issued sample or a store display sample.

tinkerbelle

If she is advertising full size, then I would have to say something. if she continues, then I would report her.

queenofdisaster

it was probably a store display. i didnt see anything stating that it was 15ml in her listing, but she definitely should have stated that it was a sample and that it had the not for sale sticker on the back.. she totally misrepresented her listing, it's not full size :crap: ... but it's real MAC, don't worry... :thumbsup:

Latest posts