A better fake, except for 1 big mistake

pumpkinspice

I found this listing searching for lipstick at eBay, this seller had 4 singles up for auction and they looked pretty good even the names and boxes were very good .. BUT then I came upon a name I'm quite familiar with "Saint Germain" I stopped and did a double take and started to laugh ..in their unfamiliarity with MAC names they had inadvertently copied the screen description at MAC on-line, the one that would say "select Saint Germain to shop" , they have copied the whole sentence for the name instead of just Saint Germain!
girlhaha.gif
I have the picture screenshot below for your amusement!

busted.gif

pumpkinspice

Notice they dint show the bottom of the "plush glass" too funny, what gets me every time is to see people with high number feedback paying big money for this stuff
blah.gif

Taren Kamilah

Quote:Originally Posted by pumpkinspice

I found this listing searching for lipstick at eBay, this seller had 4 singles up for auction and they looked pretty good even the names and boxes were very good .. BUT then I came upon a name I'm quite familiar with "Saint Germain" I stopped and did a double take and started to laugh ..in their unfamiliarity with MAC names they had inadvertently copied the screen description at MAC on-line, the one that would say "select Saint Germain to shop" , they have copied the whole sentence for the name instead of just Saint Germain!
girlhaha.gif
I have the picture screenshot below for your amusement!

busted.gif

LOL! Straight up busted!!!! Its ashame people are so dishonest. And having people believe their buying authentic MAC.

allthingsglam

OMG, how can anyone be so stupid! :finger:
I remember when I first got into I was on eBay looking at brushes and I saw great deal like 30 piece brush sets.and I was like wow that's a deal but I am one to do my homework on anything I buy so I started researching and come to find mac does not make a 30 piece set.i think that's how they get u newbie that's makeup heads they are not in the know of whats really going on

there is a girl under the name MAC Heaux on facebook selling counterfeit mac products and fooling people into thinking the products are authentic. a few of her lipsticks have the "saint germain select to shop" label on them as well.

kellykelkel

lol too funny! actually not funny since they're trying to scam, but that means they're not just lowlife scammers, they are lazy/idiotic lowlife scammers!! haha

jchait

wow, it's scary how true to form they are trying to get with the fakes that they are selling on ebay.