A blusher for pale skin

stacey4415

Hey guys, so i'm very pale

Paler than nc15

and i'd like a new blush, i have a few mac blushes, but the only blush i use regularly is plum foolery. I don't really like it, but it's more suitable than my others, such as sunbasque which the MA persuaded me to buy, but it doesn't suit my pale skin

Anyways, i don't really want to repurchase plum foolery, but i'm almost run out.

Any suggestions on a new blush? I also would prefer to stay clear of the sheertone shimmers!!

Thank you in anticipation

iluvmac

I suggest Well Dressed (Satin). I'm NW20/25 and it barely shows on me, so I think it could be OK for you.

Sanayhs

Any of the beauty powder blushes - you can start with a really sheer application, or build up to a more intense colour.

purrtykitty

Mocha or Fleurry (it was LE, but you may still be able to find it), or Well Dressed. Springsheen and Peachykeen are both gorgeous on pale skin, however, they're Sheertone Shimmers, but I just thought I'd toss them out there, too.

girlsaidwhat

I'm lighter than NW15, more like NW5 (at least they make powder for me, if not concealer/foundation).

I /love/...
I mean LOVE....Shy Beauty (Beauty Powder Blush). It's just so pretty. And I love that it's so sheer and buildable.

xxManBeaterxx

My mom is an nc25 and she loves...

as far as mac regular goes..
Springsheen
Well dressed
Plum foolery
Brit wit blush creme

Limited edition that you can still get easily.. that she likes
joyous

To me personally i think dame/well dressed/pink swoon are all pretty similar colors with different finishes, if you were to ask a boy if they could tell a difference they wouldnt have an idea between those 3. But im pretty tanned so i cant really say for sure.. Your best bet is to gather the most common blushes you heard peoole say and hopefully head to the store to check them out in real life or maybe request some swatches.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
I find the brighter the better on pale skin.

I completely agree! I think the Beauty Powder Blushes in Joyous and Sweetness would look amazing on really fair skin.

rachybloom

I'm a fan of Nars for blush.. I'm very fair as well and love Deep Throat for a natural look and Mouina for a deep flush. Also, Benefit's Posie Tint just came out and it's GORGEOUS..I adore it.