A bright FOTD today! :)

AmiS4ys

This look also proves that I need a better blending brush. Any suggestions?

I used....

UDPP
Orange e/s
Grape pigment
Pink Pearl pigment
Golden Lemon pigment
Carbon e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Smolder eye kohl

Face:
SFF NW20
Studio Touch up Stick in NC20
Studio Sculpt Concealer NW20
Light Flush MSF

Lips:
Cutester l/s

Peekchures!

HPIM0401.jpg

lol, i was so excited that i found a decent primer, let me tell you, haha.

HPIM0391.jpg

HPIM0390.jpg

(Nice) Comments are welcome! Oh and again, suggestions for a good soft blending brush are most helpful!

gildedangel

I love the combination of colors, but I feel like blending the colors a bit more would really make your eyes look super stunning! I recommend the 217 brush or something like it for the type of looks like this with lots of colors on the lid. It is a very soft brush and the white bristles seem to pick up color better IMO.
smiles.gif

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I love the combination of colors, but I feel like blending the colors a bit more would really make your eyes look super stunning! I recommend the 217 brush or something like it for the type of looks like this with lots of colors on the lid. It is a very soft brush and the white bristles seem to pick up color better IMO.
smiles.gif

I agree! No worries there lemme tell ya! I'm thinking about getting the 217 brush or even the 224.

fallenang3l211

217 and the 224/6 are both good for blending but 224/6 is better for the crease IMO. i use my 217 to apply shadows & pigments and the 226 for my crease or to smooth out harsh lines. I LOVE grape pigment..i'm getting it next week!

SoupyGeorge

Love the colors and the placement!

If you don't have a ton of money for a mac brush, you can save a bit and check out japonesque brushes at Ulta. In my opinion I think they're softer than mac brushes, and they have an amazing 224 rip-off. I have the travel size(which,unlike mac se's, they're actually the same quality as the full size), costs $15, and it will last you fa-evah. So definitely check them out!

claralikesguts

awesome look! i find looks with a lot of colors on the lid extremely hard to blend, so don't feel discouraged! i think the 217 is great starting blending brush
smiles.gif

Latest posts