A CA Newbie, ready to sink her teeth into all things MAKEUP

FuniFAce88

Hey!!! I just wanted to introduce myself, Alexis, to the world of Speckta! i have recently been nosing around looking for makeup tips and decided to join, this great site for all things makeup oriented. I also joined because i got tired of going to makeup counters and being disappointed with MA suggestions and advice. So, i was hoping that i could get some better foundation recommendations too! Can i do that here?

sayah

Hi Alexis, welcome! Check out the recommendation forum!
pompom.gif

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to the site! and yes do check the recs forum where people can give you recs for products :) we have very helpful members here

FuniFAce88

i definitely went to recommendations and asked a a couple of questions, now i just waiting to here back. im really excited about the recommentdations. I feel like every one here has such a wealth of knowledge that i dont have.
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to the site! and yes do check the recs forum where people can give you recs for products :) we have very helpful members here

bis

Hi Alexis, welcome to Specktra! :) Be warned, after spending some more time here it might happen that you know more than the average MA, which can be frustrating as well ;)

Shypo

Hi Alexis!! Not only will you get recommendations, there might be some enabling going on as well.....
sneaky.gif
whistle.gif
Enjoy exploring all Spektra has to offer - there's something for everyone!