A confession - I like Céline Dion

Dark_Phoenix

I really love listening to her music!! My mother took me to a concert of hers in 1999 and I've been hooked ever since :X
Saw the show in Vegas twice, and I just bought tickets to her "Taking Chances Tour" when she's in Dubai.

I think that if my heart could write songs they'd sound like Céline's. They're just wonderful to listen to, even her covers of already good songs like "I Drove All Night". The one song that got me hooked, that I heard before the concert, was "It's All Coming Back To Me Now"... I'm just sooo excited she finally made a new album!!! Saw her on Oprah today and... wow, just wow.

Mmmmkay, I'm gonna turn off "My Heart Will Go On (Dance Mix)" and do something mildly productive.

bartp

I've always been a big fan too. However the last CD didn't really convince me. It's a bit too "rock chick" for my taste. Probably because I'm used to her previous work that was totally different.

I'm just curioius? Do you like her new CD?

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartp
I'm just curioius? Do you like her new CD?

Yeah... I think it sounds like she did in the late 90's, in a good way. So far "Eyes on Me" and "Taking Chances" are my favorite tracks from the CD. Even though "Taking Chances" (song) has a bit of a country feel.

gabi1129

i love the old stuff. im not really feeling her new song but i love the video. those shoes she has on in the beginning! OMFG 2 die for. but i wont make a judgment till i listen to the entire new album!

lasvegasfreak

470x160.jpg

The final curtain will rise and fall on Celine Dion's record breaking engagement of A NEW DAY... in mid-December at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas marking the end of a remarkable journey of five consecutive years of sold-out performances, playing to nearly 3 million people. Now, this remarkable show will be broadcast to movie theatre audiences nationwide for One Night Only on December 17th at 7:30 p.m. (local)!

Created by Dragone, Celine Dion and the cast and crew of A NEW DAY… bring to the stage an unprecedented combination of performance, passion and technical innovation transports the audience to a unique theatrical world; each song evokes a different visual experience. A NEW DAY… presented by Chrysler is produced by Concerts West, an AEG Live company.

Celine is joined by a cast of fifty-nine performers, musicians and vocalists. The artists have not only worked at perfecting stunning choreographies, but have mastered the challenges of physical and aerial training and percussion and vocal sessions through intensive workshops in Belgium and Las Vegas. The elite international cast was selected from among thousands at auditions in Montreal, London, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago and La Louvière, Belgium.

Throughout her career Celine has been honored with over 1000 Awards, including Grammys, Oscars, Golden Globes, World Music, Juno and Felix Awards. She is the biggest-selling female artist of all time.

Don't miss Celine Dion's A NEW DAY... on the big screen for One Night Only. In select movie theatres nationwide on Monday, December 17th; 7:30pm (local). Limited seating – tickets on-sale beginning November 16th.

Check out Fathom Events for more info...
http://fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=691