A couple of FOTDs + Various Portfolio Things

Le-Saboteur

Hey girls and boys, long time no talkie. School and life in general has been hectic so I'm barely 'round here anymore! Surprisingly, I have only two FOTDzies to share despite my... months long absence. I've been too busy putting paint on other peoples faces to worry about my own. :]

First look!
Face
RCMA in Ivory and Olive 1, MSF in Petticoat (got it, yaaay), MSF Natural in Light, Australis loose powder in light, MAC e/s in Showstopper on brows.
Eyes
Ivory foundation on browbone, MAC e/s in Retrospeck, Expensive Pink and Romping across the lid, combination of Star Violet and Showstopper in crease, Revlon mechanical pencil liner thingie, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Designer Brands l/s in Mulberry Bush... pretty much love this colour. Australis light pink gloss

o5rrbn.jpg

2yn3wk3.jpg

zxp2cw.jpg

Look Twoo! I'm such a sucker for red lips

First look!
Face
RCMA in Ivory and Olive 1, Peaches blush + MSF in Petticoat, Australis loose powder in light, MSF Natural in Light, MAC e/s in Showstopper on brows.
Eyes
Australis vanilla and light brown colours, Maybelline Linworks liquid liner in black, Maybelline Great Lash, looks like I used a little Revlon eyeliner in there too.
Lips
Red Australis pencil, briiiight red Chichi l/s in Exhibitionist, some clear gloss from... I think Paris Berlin?

e8n43r.jpg

2yoda54.jpg

EDIT:: Make that Three. I forgot about todays one! ('Scuse the blemishes, I've broken out terribly and nothing will hide 'em. Yay that time of the month!)

Face
Moistureblend in NW15, Peaches blush + MSF in Petticoat, Australis loose powder in light, MSF Natural in Light, MAC e/s in Showstopper on brows.
Eyes
MAC e/s Sunday Best, Peaches Blush, Showstopper in crease and a little under the lower lash line, Maybelline Lineworks liquid liner in black, Maybelline Great Lash.
Lips
Vegas Volt l/s. Oh my God, I freaking love it. It's amazing. Also; some random peach gloss.

216gwg.jpg

35bxqc7.jpg

Here are some other various things I've done recently (WARNING: Prosthetics make up in there somewhere! Expect burns!)

9vcr5u.jpg

34ipx6h.jpg

2qwot35.jpg

2wd4mdu.jpg

10pqf0g.jpg

2c0zex.jpg

33zfu2o.jpg

O_O

Make up is fun. I've been at a school doing Certificate in Make Up Design and Production and we graduate soon, just finished al the portfolio stuff required and have been turned lose on the local market doing Spring brides and ball girls. Good times.
sweatdrop.gif

aleksis210

you look amazing with red lips but my fav. is the one with the coral lipstick! Very pretty! and great special fx job!!

Le-Saboteur

Thanks every one!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
you look amazing with red lips but my fav. is the one with the coral lipstick! Very pretty! and great special fx job!!

Vegas Volt is... ugh... as soon as I put it on I was in love. It's so gorgeous.

hotpink1326

You look phenominal! Did you make your hair darker or something... maybe just cause its longer, i dont know... either way you look great!! I love your extra pictures too... youre just so talented!!! Good to see you
smiles.gif

Le-Saboteur

Thanks Carly
smiles.gif
Yeah, I dyed it black again just 'cause it was going a muddy brown colour which wasn't tooooo flattering.

jilliandanica

How do you like the RCMA foundations? I'm trying to put together a bridal kit and was thinking about purchasing their KO and Shinto palettes. TIA!

Oh and great work!!