A couple of random questions..

aleksis210

1. Does anyone use Mineral foundation, but with a liquid or stick concealer? (for the under eye area)
Just wondering because it's a pain to me to apply mineral concealer under my eyes, and I was wondering if it would look strange to mix the two(?)

2. Feline vs. UD 24/7 in 'zero'

Which do you think is better as far as staying power and intensity? I love my cream liner, but I need something more convenient for travel!

Hilly

I triend Studio Fix foundation and it gave me horrible zits!!! I love SPF select in NW 20.

xxManBeaterxx

1. I dont think it will be strage to mix a stick/liquid conclear with mineral powder. If you put liquid conclear first just make sure the conclear has completely dried before you apply the mineral foundation and it will be fine
smiles.gif

2. I hear feline smudges a lot and you have to set it with a powder such as carbon eyeshadow to help prevent it from smudging. But i hear the UD 24/7 liners really do stay on 24/7. As far as the intensity i think they are both jet black.. I would go with the UD 24/7 liner

AllThingsGirly

I can't help with #1 but as for #2, I have tried and tested both and Zero came out on top. Feline was smudge-city of me. They are both similar in the intensity category.

miss-lilly

I can't help you with #1 either but as for #2 I have both but Feline holds a special place in my heart
love.gif

Yes, it's true that it sometimes smudges but it's also the most intense blackest black e/l and one of the few that show up perfectly and last for many hours in my waterline.

maketotheup

1. idk
2. I definantly prefer Feline. It is much creamier and blacker. UD Zero is not as cream and the tip always breaks off. I also prefer smudged liner and never wear liner. Feline is more smudgable and Zero is rougher but stays on the waterline like crazy.

MissMochaXOXO

i mix concealer and powder bronzer, and sometimes powder foundation! its fine to do, just let ur concealer dry all the way and blend ur powder well
smiles.gif

i think ull like zero better then feline. it has way more staying power even without being set with shadow. just warm the tip up between ur fingers b4 u apply it if u ever think its not that intense looking! that always works 4 me.