A couple of rather boring FOTD's

M

I haven't been feeling well (stomach virus) so this is as much as I could muster. I've been trying to do my eyebrows with just my Anastasia brunette pencil instead of my regular mixture of powder and pencil. Does it look ok? TIA
smiles.gif

Clickable Tumbnails
Yesterday:

Today:

drinks.gif
Thanks for looking!

jenii

That looks really good. I wish I could look that pretty when I'm sick!

You did a great job. And I think your brows look fine with just the pencil.

Caderas

now YOU have the most flawless neutral i've ever seen. and it fits so well with your features! everything is gorgeous! :]

ebonyannette

I wish i looked this good when I was sick!
Girl your eyes done looks sick at all, I think the brows look great! do you use the stencils too?

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
I wish i looked this good when I was sick!
Girl your eyes done looks sick at all, I think the brows look great! do you use the stencils too?

Thank God for makeup! LOL Trust me-I need it whether I'm sick or not.

I don't use stencils-I just freehand. I found stencils too hard to use. They are either too wide, too narrow, too long, too short and really hard to line up on your face. One eyebrow came out lower than the other and I just had to do too much "fixing".

blushfulxcheeks

Can you tell me what eyeliner you used? It looks kinda like Graphic Brown, but it looks much browner and prettier on you than on me =[

M

Quote:
Originally Posted by blushfulxcheeks
Can you tell me what eyeliner you used? It looks kinda like Graphic Brown, but it looks much browner and prettier on you than on me =[

In the eye pic I used a Twisted Fayte pigment called Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, in the 2nd pic I used BB Black Plum Ink.

kimmy

i think you look great, brows and all! ugh, stomach viruses are the worst
ssad.gif
i hope you feel better soon
th_kiss.gif

prinzessin784

aww I hope you feel better! I've been sick myself with a nasty cough that just won't quit! Your brows look great though!