A dupe for this L/E Lipstick?

barbie.doll

Hey dolls,
winks.gif

I did search for some swatches of the l/e Bunny Pink lipstick from Playboy, and I was able to get a swatch thanks to Mara! She posted a swatch of her bunny pink in one of the threads...

Now, people have been recommending Lovelorn, Angel, and Bombshell as a dupe for this lipstick. But does anyone have swatches of the 3 on lips that I can see?

Here's the swatch of the Bunny Pink:
bunnypinkbb1.jpg

What do you guys think would come closest to this color?

Thanks so much for any help. Sorry that I posted another thread on this!
winkiss.gif

seabird

i've seen swatches of bunny pink where it looks alot lighter than that. snob is very light, however very cool toned with alot of mauve in, so not everybody can wear it. it doesn't flatter warm toned skin at all, and it makes teeth look yellower. i think out of the ones you listed, angel is the most universally suitable. plus, if you want to lighten angel, it works well with myth or creme d'nude under. if i remember correctly, lovelorn is a little darker. personally, i'd go with angel.

barbie.doll

Thanks for the recommendations ladies. I did end up buying Angel l/s and I love it.
smiles.gif

I did try Lovelorn and it did look close to that swatch but it was a bit too rosey for me...

Latest posts