A favor please.

saki

Hey guys, just wanted to ask for a few prayers for our fellow forum member: .k.

Earlier today (November 3, 2009) she was walking to school and got hit/ran over by a car. Right now she is in ICU and needs all the prayers she can get. Thank you guys and God Bless.

Mods if this is not allowed I'll gladly take it down. I apologize.

kaliraksha

Oh my goodness! I hope she has a speedy recovery! I'll definitely keep .k. in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for letting us know.

rbella

Thinking and praying for her and her family as well as you. Please keep us updated, although I know it might be difficult. What a terrible thing to have happen.
th_cheerup.gif
th_kiss.gif

saki

Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and prayers.

She is conscious but in ICU due to internal bleeding. She hit the back of her head so they are running tests to see if she has a concusion and how bad the damage is. Her pelvis and talon are fractured and she wi need three surgeries. Afterwards she might need therapy. At the moment they can't do the surgery because she is not stable.

She is very thankful to be blessed with so many people praying amd thinking about her.

Thank you all once again and please continue praying. Thank you.

LMD84

thanks for the update hun. hopefully when she is stable they can do the ops as soon as possible for her. still thinking of her and sending positive thoughts to her, her family and yourself

VeXedPiNk

Hopefully she stabilizes soon so they can perform the surgeries and she can begin her road to rehabilitation. My thoughts are with her!!!

NutMeg

She's in my thoughts. Thanks for letting us know, and we all appreciate being updated.