A few colorful FOTDS, just trying to be active :)

kelly2509t

Love them all, I do love number 2 the most though. I'm a purple fiend
smiles.gif

Miss_Jackie

i love all three looks! what do you use she laq for? I have been looking into buying this product and I was wondering what you used it for

blackeneddove

Thank you sooo much for all your comments everyone! You guys are great!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Jackie
i love all three looks! what do you use she laq for? I have been looking into buying this product and I was wondering what you used it for

I use she-laq over my brows, they're very sparse and not much hair is there so my brows are mostly pencil and it keeps my brows in place for 24+ hours (did an experiment) and I have SUPER oily skin! The trick is to pat it on, not swipe it because it has the consistency of water so you don't want anything to smear. It works good on lips too! Kept my lipstick perfect even after eating! I haven't tried it over eyeshadow though, but it's definately worth the money

Lyssah

so pretty! The first one is my fave - it looks awesome with your hair and eye colour.

And the second one rocks too!
smiles.gif
awesome job

Hypathya

Gorgeous!! Love them all, but the 2 firsts are my favorites. So different between them. I just love teals and the shades to chose, look so beautiful. The whole look is fantastic. I really like the winged eyeliner and the colors in the second. Your hair is gorgeous too. Great blending skills!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!