A few e/s 'out of stock' or 'sold out' for quite some time...

c00ki312

Blanc Type has been 'out of stock' on the UK website for quite a while now as is some other products? Does this mean no more of that shade?

And whats the difference between 'out of stock' and 'sold out'?

thanx

seabird

Re: Blanc Type?

feel so fine, jest, brew, rage, glam lipsticks have also been out of stock/sold out for a while now. they all have the circle or triangle next to them too. also with a lot of eyeshadows (fig1, endless love, poison pen, fade, jewel blue, velvet moss, femme noir, zonk bleu!, llama, smut, handwritten). i know some of those have been dc'ed but i wasn't aware of them all gone?

c00ki312

Re: Blanc Type?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabird
feel so fine, jest, brew, rage, glam lipsticks have also been out of stock/sold out for a while now. they all have the circle or triangle next to them too. also with a lot of eyeshadows (fig1, endless love, poison pen, fade, jewel blue, velvet moss, femme noir, zonk bleu!, llama, smut, handwritten). i know some of those have been dc'ed but i wasn't aware of them all gone?

oh no! poisen pen cant be dc. That is quite a popular shade. So i'm guessing these shades are not coming back???

BlahWah

On the Canadian site Blanc Type, Fig1, Poison Pen, Smut and Handwritten shadows and Jest lippy are still there but Llama, Zonk Bleu!, Endless Love, Fade, Jewel Blue, Femme Noir and Velvet Moss eyeshadows and Brew, Rage, and Glam lipsticks are gone. I believe most of the latter bunch are noted in another thread as being discontinued, and Endless Love was a limited edition item.

Out of stock usually just means they've run out of the item but will be resocking it. If they're discontinuing an item the triangle of death would be next to it. HTH!

seabird

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
On the Canadian site Blanc Type, Fig1, Poison Pen, Smut and Handwritten shadows and Jest lippy are still there but Llama, Zonk Bleu!, Endless Love, Fade, Jewel Blue, Femme Noir and Velvet Moss eyeshadows and Brew, Rage, and Glam lipsticks are gone. I believe most of the latter bunch are noted in another thread as being discontinued, and Endless Love was a limited edition item.

Out of stock usually just means they've run out of the item but will be resocking it. If they're discontinuing an item the triangle of death would be next to it. HTH!

i wouldn't be so sure of that on the uk website, as the shades we know that are being discontinued (llama, femme noir etc) have 'out of stock' and the circle by them. the triangle only seems to appear on LE items on the uk website, not discontinued.

Winnie

It's really strange how Groundwork paint pot hasn't been restocked yet on the UK site either. I don't recall it being d/c? It's also wierd how the shades are completely different on the US site.

seabird

many l/s haven't been restocked either, such as snob, girl about town, chili, angel, chatterbox, rage, glam, so chaud, exhibitionist.. i wonder why. snob and girl about town were really popular!

Winnie

I'm assuming that these are simply long term out of stock and we'll see their return to the site eventually.

AllisonWeaver

Pink Source eye shadow has been discontinued, too. I misplaced my Pink Source eye shadow (I'm still hoping to find it!), so I definitely wanted an other one, but when I found out it'd been discontinued, I purchased all three of the shade my local MAC counter had!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie
It's really strange how Groundwork paint pot hasn't been restocked yet on the UK site either. I don't recall it being d/c? It's also wierd how the shades are completely different on the US site.

the paint pots are long term out of stock everywhere. they are having issues with the lids being too tight. once a paint pot sells out, it won't be restocked until the packaging issue has been fixed. no paint pot has been DC'd.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
the paint pots are long term out of stock everywhere. they are having issues with the lids being too tight. once a paint pot sells out, it won't be restocked until the packaging issue has been fixed. no paint pot has been DC'd.

Thanks for the scoop
winks.gif