A few FOTDs from this week

LindseySullivan

Here's a few FOTDs from this week. I still haven't found my camera charger since we moved to Korea (active duty Air Force) so I used my built in camera in my Macbook.

*Update - I added some closed eye shots. The pictures don't look that great because of the bad photo quality (again it's a built in laptop camera) but I can assure you that they were not muddy and uneven!

Eyes: Gracious Me Shadestick, Pink Couture Shadestick, Scene1, Sushi Flower, Vapour, Sketch, Blacktrack Fluidline, Lancome Definicils Mascara, UDPP
Face: Dollymix, Porcelain Pink MSF, NW20 Studiofix, NC15 Concealer
Lips: Quartz Liner, Sweetie Lipstick, Crystal Rose Lipglass

Photo214.jpg
MyPicture-1.jpg

Eyes: Fairylite Pigment, Old Gold Pigment, Copper Sparkle Pigment, Chocolate Brown Pigment, Teddy Liner, Powersurge Liner, Lancome Definicils Mascara, UDPP
Face: Taupe and Style Cheek Color, Shimpagne MSF, NW20 Studiofix, NC15 Concealer
Lips: Hodgepodge Liner, Soothing Beige Lip Conditioner

Photo174_2.jpg

eyesclosed.jpg

Eyes: Teal Pigment, Lightshade e/s?, Jete e/s?, Sea Me Liner, Peacocky Glitterliner, Lancome Definicils Mascara, Mythic Blue Mascara
Face: Pink Swoon, NW20 Studiofix, NC15 Concealer
Lips: Beurre Liner, Snob lipstick, Oi Oi Oi Lipglass

MyPicture.jpg

Photo188.jpg

XsMom21

They're all beautiful! I especially love the pink one. I HAVE to get my hands on some Sushi Flower. You have made up my mind for me. That look is just Beautimous!

LindseySullivan

Thank you! The eyes closed shots didn't turn out well so I didn't bother posting them. I'm adding a couple but they show up muddy and uneven because of the bad photo quality. Hopefully I'll be able to find my camera charger soon - it's so hard trying to take pictures with a laptop!

I love Sushi Flower! I bought it a couple years ago but never really wore it - I wore lighter pinks like sweet lust and girlie and thought it was pretty but too bright for me. Now it's one of my favorites.

LindseySullivan

Thank you! We're playing war games for the next week but I should be able to post a tut when its over (next weekend). I'll just drag out my hubbys SLR if I can't find my camera charger so theyll turn out well

Latest posts