A Few Looks :D

RobinG

LOL. To hell with it just post what you used on all of them. They look great. We want to know lol.

angelwings

I love them all
smiles.gif

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertG
LOL. To hell with it just post what you used on all of them. They look great. We want to know lol.

Ditto!!!
smiles.gif

You look great in all of them!

RobinG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteEpy2112
wow i love them..especially the green/blue one it really makes your eyes pop
smiles.gif

Now I love this look of yours. When are we gonna get to see more of your work?

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinG
Now I love this look of yours. When are we gonna get to see more of your work?

I'll start posting more soon! I hate being busy
ssad.gif

Angelah

Since a lot of you want to know what I used for pretty much all of them, I figured I'd type it all out before I head to bed
greengrin.gif

First Look -- I used Bare Canvas paint as my base, Gold Dusk Pigment all over, Paradisco where you see the pinkish color, and I put Iridescent Pressed Powder in Belightful on my brow bone.

Second Look -- (I'm having a hard time remembering these colors. I did it so fast!) I used Chartru paint as my base, Steamy eyeshadow all over, I cannot remember the name of the E/S in the crease (SORRY!), relaxing on my browbone, Aqualine Liquidlast Liner & Blacktrack liner.

Third Look -- I used Bare Canvas paint as my base, Relaxing eyeshadow all over, and for that brown that I used, I mixed Gold Dusk Pigment with Embark eyeshadow.

Fourth Look -- I used Greenplay Liquidlast Liner all over as my base, Swimming in the middle, Blue Absinthe on the outer lid, and Gorgeous Gold on the inner.

Fifth Look -- Aqualine Liquidlast Liner as my base, Jewel Blue Eyeshadow on the lid, and Swimming on top of that all over the crease.

Sixth Look -- Bare Canvas Paint as my base, Trax on my lid, and Iridescent Pressed Powder in Delicacy on my brow bone.

greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

honyd

they look hot!!.. what num lashes did u use 7?? and whats the greenish color with the turq?

hundove

they're all soooooooooooooo beautiful!
I espeicially love the second (and 3rd) pic!! What did you use in that pic?

mcorreia

Hei!! so gorgeous m/u! i love the 1st set of green eye m/u! isn't it Plumage on outer corner?? just asked other people and they say so (i want these colors so bad!)
I have Belightful; do you use on your face too?
Thanx