A Few of My BBR Items

TISH1124

First, let me say I could not get a good picture to save my soul this morning...so I gave up and just posted the ones I had...
Maybe it's because I haven't taken pics in so long I forgot how to use this damn camera!!

Face : NC45 Mineralize Satinfinsh
RedHead
Eyes: Solar White, Pincurl, 100 Strokes, Knight
Blacktrack, BB Mascara
Lips: B-Babe

bbr3.jpg

bbr2.jpg

100_5930.jpg

bbr5.jpg

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
You've just made me wanna get B-Babe now! I LOVE the lip colour!

Thanks Girl...it is really starting to grow on me everytime I wear it...Go B2M it
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Tish you look HOT!
Edit to add: i love your hair!

Thanks Sweetie!! I was caught in the rain this morning
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
That lipstick looks fab! Love the color placement. You're rocking it!

I promise it looks so much better in person..I need to buy a new cam when I stop spending money on MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
beautiful as always tish <3

Thanks Caroline!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
hot mama
smiles.gif

girl_devil.gif

ladyJ

You look great TISH! B-Babe looks really good on you. It def. does not look that vibrant on me~ I'm glad you went back to get it...I think for you it was worth it. HOT HOT HOT!

GGBlu

Tish, this is gorgeous! I only picked up 100 Strokes from the BBR line, but I'm leaning heavily towards picking up a few more e/s and the B-Babe. You wear them so well.

MrsRjizzle

Oh my friend. You look Beautiful! I absolutly love this look! Ok pincurl is a must. You have convinced me!Those Lashes! yup DH was right they do look fake!!!! BTW I love your hair. The color is amazing! xoxoxoxo!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
You look great TISH! B-Babe looks really good on you. It def. does not look that vibrant on me~ I'm glad you went back to get it...I think for you it was worth it. HOT HOT HOT!

Thanks sweet pea!! I bet it looks great on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpardesi
wow!beautiful hot look!!!

Thank you!!
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Wow!
thud.gif
You look beautiful as always! B-Babe is stunning on you!
amazed.gif
heart.gif

Ahhh thank you babe!
th_hug.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Oh my friend. You look Beautiful! I absolutly love this look! Ok pincurl is a must. You have convinced me!Those Lashes! yup DH was right they do look fake!!!! BTW I love your hair. The color is amazing! xoxoxoxo!

Hey Baby Girl!! yeah I finally found a mascara that works!1
Me Luvs You!!
love.gif

MissResha

ur so gorgeous, and omg i looooove your big brown eyes, they look like caramel m&m's. im so jealous!