a fotd after so long nothing great :P

lara

Your lips are absolutely gorgeous.
smiles.gif

MissCreoula

Very pretty look! I love the lips I never wear red lipstick & never looks right. I'm still looking for that perfect red
ssad.gif

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouthygirl95820
wow lovin ur lips and the eyes.i like the highlights also i take it they are new cause i dont meber u havin em before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
HOT! and i love the new hair
greengrin.gif

yeah i went back to black hair and got some blonde put it i was sick of having brown hair hahaha i always end up missing a black base

and thanks ladies for looking

Eemaan

absolutely beautful, must try this. Im on the look out for a new digi cam pushpa and love the way your pictures turn out., can you tell me wheich on you have? and any picture taking tips?

meaghan<3

WOW!! You look amazingggggggg -- as usual!! Your hair looks FABULOUS as welll!! Hope you're enjoying working at MAC!!!
smiles.gif

Pei

PUSHPA!!!!
I missed u!

The new hair & lips look absolutely FAB!

This is one of my fav looks on u!

Delphi373

Nothing great!?!? Nothing great???!! Surely you jest! Geez...you look fantastic...eyes are great, but those lips are smokin'!! And I love your new hair!!!
eyelove.gif

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
absolutely beautful, must try this. Im on the look out for a new digi cam pushpa and love the way your pictures turn out., can you tell me wheich on you have? and any picture taking tips?

i have a canon powershot sd400 it's 5mp
i really like it and it is a great cam for around 200bucks so it is cheap i am a film camera junkie so this digi isn't so bad

i try to take my pics with natural light and i hold the camera away from myself and zoom in if i need to it keeps the pics bright sometimes this can be annoying though because it washes color out but thast all i do

d_flawless

awesome-ass lippies! i'm lovin the hair, too

i can't believe you're wearing sprout, oh well, it's still hot!