A good (and perhaps cheap) clear lip gloss?

piika

I would like to know if there is a good clear lip gloss out there that is not as sticky as Lipglass. It doesn't have to be very long-lasting. A drug store brand would be great, since I don't want to spend a lot on it... Thanks!

Whitney Costner

Rimmel lip glosses are great for the price. I believe it's called "Vinyl Lip"? The brand is available everywhere...Wal-Mart, etc.

- Whitney Costner

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitney Costner
Rimmel lip glosses are great for the price. I believe it's called "Vinyl Lip"

I second this. It's usually around $5 and lasts awhile.

Ms. Z

I love the L'Oreal ColourJuice lipglosses. I own a few colors, but my favorite is Butterscotch Drop. A MAC salesman loved my lips yesterday and asked me what I was wearing.

I was wearing Revlon Rose lipliner, a dab of MAC Bare Venus and my Butterscotch Drop.

jess98765

the MAC clear lipgloss is a wonderful lipgloss- though it may be a little expensive if you want cheap...
smiles.gif
However the quality is heaps better than other brands and it lasts longer too cos you don't need to use much for every applicaiton. So you will save money in that aspect
smiles.gif

Jessica

Not sure if this is waht you are looking for, but when I want a bit of shine I turn to the MAC Lip Conditioners. When I want a subtle hint of color I head straight for the tinted lip conditioners (TLC's). I think that it adds a nice shine and super sexy, don't cha want to kiss me lips
smiles.gif