a good eye creme

stefania905

...to go under my conclealer.

i dont have dark circles or bags really...but i was born with some...if that makes sense lol

Dark_Phoenix

Benefit Eyecon or Clinique All About Eyes

Eyecon helps brighten over time and de-puffify but it's a creme.
All About Eyes is a gel, you get more product for the price, and I think it works as well as Eyecon.

lotus

philosophy's hope in a tube is a bit thick for me and in some cases, it can cause milia, which isn't something you want under your eyes! some people don't have that problem, but there are a good percent of users that get milia from using this product. there are other philosophy eye creams that are fine though. i use other philosophy product, but not their eye products.

i've used clinique's all about the eyes before and it's a light gel-like product, so it's not too heavy. currently, i'm using an eye cream by caudalie (can't remember which one) and it's going good. like you, i've dealt with dark circles for a good portion of my life. with lack of sleep, it gets worse. i like to apply my eye cream over my dark circles and with any concealer, i mix those two together until it gets blended. this way, the concealer blends in well and doesn't get cakey.

can you tell us if you have dry skin, oily, etc? thanks!