A good start to a Mac collection&storage. (Pic heavy!)

imthebeesknees

So first I'll give you a little background information: I have been into MAC for as long time, however where I grew up was almost 2 hrs away from a Mac counter. So up until I moved to a bigger city I have only bought a few items, I bought quite a bit from the barbie collection, but lost a couple items...

Anyways, so here I am now... I've been 'hardcore' collecting MAC for about 4 months? So I don't have too much yet.. slowly I am trying to convert my makeup collection to mainly Mac, but I also do like other high-end products like MUFE, Kat Von D, Benefit, Urban Decay, Nars, ect. But just like most of you, my main love would have to be Mac.

.. And unlike most of you I am not as tidy as I should be, but I am getting better, generally as a rule, I have 8-10 Mac lipsticks/lip glasses in my purse at any given time, so there is probably a couple items missing lol.

I hate my vanity set up, I reallly really want the MALM by Ikea, but the closest Ikea is an 12 hr drive away. :( ...but hopefully one day...because I really do hate the look of wood.

...So here we have it, my collection&set-up (for now) lol
Oh and sorry for the poor picture quality..i needs a new camera.

Ewww, so much wood going on here... lol.

So here is my favorite thing to collect...blushes... this is just my Mac blushes...I need more..

My Benefit Blushes/bronzers... <3

Smashbox, DuWop, Pure and Bare Minerals..I rly need more smashbox!!

Jane, NYX, Sue Devitt, Revlon and Quo blushes

My brushes, pretty much all Quo, and i have about 10 mac brushes so far

My foundation, concealer, primer, moisturizer, powder drawer!!

I need more Mac foundations...

Concealers, powders, eyebrow cake...

My primers, some stick concealers and highlighters <3

More powders, ect..that i never really use

My palettes!

The neutral coastal scents palette and the other two are another brand, i have no idea what it is lol

My Mac palettes,...ugh I can't wait to have more </3

Start to my blush Mac palette!

Kat von d, urban decay. smashbox, and lancome palettes.. and i NEED to clean these lol

Pretty much my favorite E/S& palettes evr!

My pigments..they are mac samples...i am not into pigments...so they never really get used..and some kryolan base colors

More E/S... I never really use any of these

Mascaras and eyeliners

My start to my Mac lip glass collection! <3<3<3

And my lipsticks so far...I can't wait to get more!! <3

Where I keep my Mac lip products...and some random hair flowers... I have more scattered in my room and my cupcake piggy bank!

Oooh and my one and only MUFE lipstick...i need more lol

And my 3 Mac lipliners.

Other lipglosses... Kat Von D, Smashbox, Fusion...ect.

Drug store lipsticks and such

Eyelashes drawer!

My moisturizers, brush cleaner, sponges, ect drawer

More stuff i dont use...lol

My nail polishes

Empty packages & B2M

Perfume & moisturizers <3

Mmm I love perfumes.

Just some of my bags...I love bags as well! haha

Where i keep most of my hair stuff... i need to dust... lol

Some of my makeup organizers... I have more in my purses...

Thanks for looking dolls!! <3

macgagalip

Great collection!!
flower.gif

MissxMetal

You're collection is amazing! & Miss Dior Cherie <3 mmm! Are your plugs from BodyArtForms? Love them girl :D

imthebeesknees

You're collection is amazing! & Miss Dior Cherie <3 mmm! Are your plugs from BodyArtForms? Love them girl :D

Thanks!! :)
And my plugs are from my tattoo shop, I don't know where they order them from.. but I think they are called super bling? or double bling? I am sure you can find them on bodyartforums tho!!

xo

Aelya

What a such collection ! Love all of it ! I want the same number of perfume than you ! And your bag are beautiful

Tat2dbeauty07

Nice collection your organizational skills arent as bad as you think. PS gotta love the Harakuku perfume I have the same one as you and music. I know they look so childish but the scents are amazing.