A "large" eyeshadow palette?

steenface

When I picked up another 15-pan palette from the Pro store this weekend, the MA asked if I wanted the small one. I didn't think anything about it and told her, "Yeah, the 15-pan one." I got home and saw the label on it reading "small."

I dug around online and apparently the "large" palette doesn't have the slots for the eyeshadows? Just magnetic strips? Or do they mean the pans for the larger eyeshadows?

gigglegirl

I thought the only other palettes would be
6 slot blush pan palette
and
4 slot smaller e/s palette

I've never bought one yet, but I wonder since the 6 slot palette and 15 slot are the same width/length with just the insides being different, if the blush one says "large" on the outside? Just my guess

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
I've never bought one yet, but I wonder since the 6 slot palette and 15 slot are the same width/length with just the insides being different, if the blush one says "large" on the outside? Just my guess

The 6-slot blush palette has "blush" on the back of the box the palette comes in.

And the 4-pan quad has "pro colour X 4 compact" on the back of the box it comes in.

HTH

MAC_Whore

I've never really looked at the boxes or palettes that closely. My guess is that it is either a typo or a holdover from back in the day when they used to have small and large eyeshadow pots. The "small" being the size we have now while the "large" ones were eyeshadows in pots the size of the Mineralize eyeshadows.

Meryl

I keep asking them when MAC will make a really large e/s palette. Something that will hold around 30 shadows. If not more.

I know I can push out the round slots on the palettes we have, to hold more pans, but I like having separate holes.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
The 6-slot blush palette has "blush" on the back of the box the palette comes in.

And the 4-pan quad has "pro colour X 4 compact" on the back of the box it comes in.

HTH

exactly. and the 15 palette says "small" on the back. if you order it from the 800# it says "small" on your invoice.

user79

I just bought 2 4 pan palettes off someone in a swap. Are they magentic as well? I hope so!!