~*~*~a lil hollidazzle ~*~*~*~*

honyd

Hey there, well i put my back up hollidazzle on sale today so it inspired me to break mine out n use it.... i adore this palette!!!.... i used black tied print white frost and electra. (dont mind the white hunk on the one i ..lol i got it off!! haha) n i wish i would have had some falsies but ehhh oh well!

also used
stiletto liquid
msf naked u
dior show mascara
spice line
bisque lancome l/s
bliss me l/g

hyperRealGurl

Beautiful gurl!!!!! just beautiful
smiles.gif

honyd

awwww thank u girls!!! alot of times i dont feel like it...i got like 50lbs to lose then maybe ill start to feel it!!
smiles.gif

honyd

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
u dont need to lose anything
smiles.gif
u look hawt!!

haha thats y i have just a face shot!!!
winks.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
u dont need to lose anything
smiles.gif
u look hawt!!

Yeah!! i second that comment!! you're so hot!
You have to know that i LUV your style
smiles.gif

Don't know why but you remind me everytime of the singer Anastasia ( teh one with the kicka$$ voice!!)

mia88

ppppppuuuuurreeettty
smiles.gif
Hey how do you like naked you skinfinish? Do you find it quite versatile? Or can it only be brushed onto the cheeks? I've heard some girlies say its quite glittery, do you think so?

honyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia88
ppppppuuuuurreeettty
smiles.gif
Hey how do you like naked you skinfinish? Do you find it quite versatile? Or can it only be brushed onto the cheeks? I've heard some girlies say its quite glittery, do you think so?

Hey girles did neone ever tell u, u guys r the freakin best!!!! lol always so positive!!! always somethin nyce to say!! thanks for the comments!!

the skinfinish i love it.. i mean it is a lil shimmery but if u tap off ur brush b4 u go at it ...lol its not so bad. i love mine... i dont wear it all the time... and i have metal rock which is the super dark one and i love love love it... i mean u have to buff it out but its nyce.. but ima lil darker too.. the naked u is good for everyone i think..
smiles.gif

Latest posts