*A lipglass colour like this?!?*

XxMAC-AtTaCkxX

<-----
hey id really love to find a lipgloss like the one in my profile pic, preferably MAC!! does anyone know of a shade like it? thank so much
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

I second Malibu Barbie, but you might have to get it off eBay. You could also try Chanel Pink Ribbons or Lancome Hot Number. Pink Ribbons is a bit like Malibu Barbie and Hot Number is very shimmery and kinda sheer, but looks a lot like the picture.

:ilike: MAC Rocks!!

labellavita7

I'm not sure if this has been discontinued or not but Crystal Rose is really pink. But I second the Pink Poodle definitely!

MAC_Whore

Yeah, that was the Lustreglass promo pic, but that isn't all that was used. It's Flashmode with a base lipstick. Flashmode isn't nearly that pigmented on its own.

I agree with the Pink Poodle rec. Crystal Rose is quite pink, but does have a slight duochrome irridescence to it if you don't mind that.

If you like the Plushglass, Plus Luxe is quite pigmented and GORGEOUS! I get a ton of compliments on it.

Or Girl About Town LS with Lustrewhite Lustreglass would be HOT.

me_jelly

I think it's Flashmode lustreglass - although they probably used a lipstick or something else to make it look opaque

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMAC-AtTaCkxX
bah yet another reason to regret not buying anything from the barbie range thanks to veryone anyway!! xxxx

look on Ebay! they have everything.
smiles.gif