A little advice?

Sar

Hiya!

Well I have slightly down slanting eyes and its kinda getting me down, Im looking for an everyday look which would make my eyes seem..better?
I have pale-ish blue eyes, Quite pale skin, Blonde hair
I dont like wearing very little make up as im not that confident i guess and dont think it looks very good but i also cant wear loads of eyeliner cause of my pale skin i look a little gothic but that might just be me being judgemental. I always wear see-thru lips so I want something to make my eyes stand out abit. Would fake lashes help, what sort of colour eyeshadow or what sort of liner?
Any suggestions or pictures would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance xxxxx

BlahWah

Hrm... I don't know what colour eyeliner you're using, but I'm guessing a brown or black-brown would be the darkest. I've don't have any experience in working with an eye shape like yours (I have plenty of trouble with my own!), but perhaps you can add just a bit of colour to the end of your lashline to pick it up along with the liner? Nothing too funky, just a pop of colour that you're comfortable with, doesn't have to be a bold colour! Or maybe to your inner corner instead? And/or lining all the way to the inner corner of your eye... I dunno, these are things that I'd try out, though. =P

Sar

Im going to buy some brown eyeliner and mascara,and try all those things. Thanks! xx

VertDeGris

"Line: Line upper and lower lids. On the lower lid only, slant the liner upward, extending a bit beyond the outside corner of the eye

Accent: Brush light shade along the browbone, concentrating most
Of the color on the outer edges and slanting upward.

Define: Apply deep color to the outer third of the lid, from lashes to crease. Stroke upward at the outer edge to create a lifting effect.

For An Extra Touch:

Highlight: Add a touch of highlighter to the highest point of the browbone.

Brows & Lashes: Accent (or create) a gentle arch to give the brow a slight upslant. Focus most of your lashcolor on the upper lashes, especially at the outside corners."

Hope this helps
smiles.gif

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by VertDeGris
"Line: Line upper and lower lids. On the lower lid only, slant the liner upward, extending a bit beyond the outside corner of the eye

Accent: Brush light shade along the browbone, concentrating most
Of the color on the outer edges and slanting upward.

Define: Apply deep color to the outer third of the lid, from lashes to crease. Stroke upward at the outer edge to create a lifting effect.

For An Extra Touch:

Highlight: Add a touch of highlighter to the highest point of the browbone.

Brows & Lashes: Accent (or create) a gentle arch to give the brow a slight upslant. Focus most of your lashcolor on the upper lashes, especially at the outside corners."

Hope this helps
smiles.gif

wow yes, thank you !!