a little experiment with orange and yellow

july

Hey
I was home today so I tried a little experiment with colors I don't usually use .
I wanted to get a summer look

I used :

face -
Madina milano - sheer control foundation
Clinique - loose powder
Mac -Barbie -BP pearl sunshine
Revlon-powder blush - 06

eyes -
Mac - Fluidline, Frostlite ( as a base )
Maybelline - yellow e/s
Maybelline - orange - e/s
Jade- black e/s ( as a liner)
Loreal - Telescopic mascara , brown

What do you think ?
I will be happy if you have some tips ...

17.JPG

15.JPG

11_460484.JPG

12.JPG

14.JPG

16.JPG

Thanks for looking ...
kissy.gif

Klava

The colors look pretty on you. IMO, it looks like you are missing some e/s above the crease, the top part of e/s doesn't really look finished.

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klava
The colors look pretty on you. IMO, it looks like you are missing some e/s above the crease, the top part of e/s doesn't really look finished.

I agree, it looks a little uneven there. I think some paint or some shadesticks in corresponding colors would really make them pop. I do think these colors look good on your skintone though, they just need some extra oomph. =)

july

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klava

Thank you I think I know what you mean and I am definitely will fix that next time .

Do you think that I can go out with this mu look ?

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by july
Thank you I think I know what you mean and I am definitely will fix that next time .

Do you think that I can go out with this mu look ?

I totally would go out with this look! Then again... I go out with just about any look I do LOL. As long as you have the right outfit and attitude to match, you can rock it.

july

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
I agree, it looks a little uneven there. I think some paint or some shadesticks in corresponding colors would really make them pop. I do think these colors look good on your skintone though, they just need some extra oomph. =)

Thanks I will try maybe with shadestick , do you think taupographic shadestick will help the color pop or its too dark?

*Luna*

If it were me, I'd use corn on the inner 1/2 and penny on the outter 1/2 of the lid. Corn is perfect for the yellow and Penny will bring out the coppery/bronzy on the orange.

july

Quote:
I totally would go out with this look! Then again... I go out with just about any look I do LOL. As long as you have the right outfit and attitude to match, you can rock it.

Thanks
smiles.gif

I will try to make this mu look a little better and maybe then will go out with it ...

july

Quote:
If it were me, I'd use corn on the inner 1/2 and penny on the outter 1/2 of the lid. Corn is perfect for the yellow and Penny will bring out the coppery/bronzy on the orange.

I will try your advice ...
Can you recommend me a good orange e/s?

Thank you for all your help
smiles.gif

*Luna*

OOhhhh I'd say Acid Orange Pigment...=) it's pretty however I personally never know what to do with it, I think it would look great with this look. I think the regular orange shadow might be too blah for this.

No problem girlie! Glad to help =)

july

what do think instead of the yellow e/s I will use pigment True Chartreuse
Or Primary Yellow MAC pigment?

Thanks

*Luna*

I really like the yellow and orange. I think True Chartreuse might have too much green in it. You could go with Gold or Golden Lemon I think =)

breathless

this makes me want to try orange and yellow. although, i don't have a yellow. i have the orange. eer. whats it called? by mac.

Latest posts