a little or a big problem??

kittykit

Maybe you can show him the way how you like to be kissed instead of 'teaching' him how to kiss. Not sure if that makes any sense
smiles.gif

PollyRhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
Maybe you can show him the way how you like to be kissed instead of 'teaching' him how to kiss. Not sure if that makes any sense
smiles.gif

I tottaly agree with kittykit and there are also differen't types of kissing 'games' and ways to kiss on the internet. You could look those up and then maybe one day while you guys are trying them out, you can give little hints (while kissing) as to what you really like. Everybody has a different way of kissing so it's more or less about exploring together, if that helps any
thmbup.gif

Mandypaul

i agree with both posts above, you can leave little hints like, ooh i like when you kiss me slowly like this or something along them lines and show him what you like.
Just try and get him to experiment but without making it obvious its because you dont like his kissing.

Mizz Coco Lust

i agree with little hints. its not a big problem. he'll be happy to know afterwards, trust me. just be careful how u tell him.

abbyquack

It depends, do you not like the way he kisses (he is a wet, sloppy kisser), or are you not feeling like any physical turn on? Because sometimes a guy can appear like a perfectly good person as you've described- he is cute, he is nice, you have good conversations, you enjoy his presence- but you're just not attracted, you don't have that "spark". That is totally normal, and in that case, maybe you should just be friends. It's okay to have friends that you love, friends that you admire and think are good looking, but doesn't always mean you have to date. Sometimes it just isn't "right", and you cannot force yourself to make it feel right.