==> A magical hair-care product! <==

Esperanza

KARITE No rinse nutritive concentrate - Express treatment for very dry and rebellious hair

1179829471344_karite_concentre_nutri200.jpg

I bought this product months ago and I've been using it once in a week or every two weeks, depending on my hair condition. My scalp and hair have a tendency to be a bit oily but as I have very long hair, the ends are often dry and damaged.
Since I discovered that product, I don't have that kind of issues anymore. I'm totally in love with it, thanks to the Karite my hair is all soft and shiny, I recommend it to everyone of you who have dry and "rebellious" hair as they say! Plus it really detangles the hair and believe me, this is one of my priorities!

Karite has softening, nourishing and restructuring properties and I've never found the same awesome result with another hair-care product. I'll definitely repurchase it (actually I'm thinking of buying an enormous box of René Furterer products, they are fabulous
cheerleader.gif
).

Esperanza

You're welcome
smiles.gif

I also want to recommend the KARITE Intense nourishing conditioning cream: I use this since a year now, after a basic shampoo and all over my towel-dried hair and I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes (5 min if I'm in a hurry and it works well too). Of course it's better if you apply it while taking a bath.

1169825648843_karite_pot.jpg

And here's the website, if you want to have a look to all their fab products http://www.renefurterer.com/

thmbup.gif

user79

I bought a Karité leave in spray conditioner yesterday but I'm not sure if it's the same brand...is yours in a green packaging? Mine is sort of a beige packaging with no green anywhere, I will have to look at it again tonight to see what it is exactly called. But it smells like coconut and I like it thus far - have only used it once though.

They also had a tub of a conditioner mask, but again, not in a green container, like the pics I found on Google.

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I bought a Karité leave in spray conditioner yesterday but I'm not sure if it's the same brand...is yours in a green packaging? Mine is sort of a beige packaging with no green anywhere, I will have to look at it again tonight to see what it is exactly called. But it smells like coconut and I like it thus far - have only used it once though.

They also had a tub of a conditioner mask, but again, not in a green container, like the pics I found on Google.

Mmm, looks like it's another brand... mine hasn't got any coconut scent (too bad, I love it!) and has a green pump dispenser. Here a pic:

7822633.jpg

user79

Yeah I checked the bottle again last night, mine is called "Les Karités", how dumb. It's not the same product. Darn, I've never seen that one in the shops here...The one I have is ok, but nothing amazing...

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
thanks for sharing! i'll definately look for it

I'm using Kerastase products, but I'd like to give it a try
yes.gif
, it looks great hair treatment

swetnmellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Yeah I checked the bottle again last night, mine is called "Les Karités", how dumb. It's not the same product. Darn, I've never seen that one in the shops here...The one I have is ok, but nothing amazing...

"les Karités" conditionner works very well on my hair, i leave for 10-15mns and it makes it soft and shiny!
thmbup.gif