A moisturizer that will not make my face shine in hot, humid heat! =]

AmiS4ys

Does anyone have a suggestion for an oil-free moisturizer on an NW20 oily/combo face that will not make my face shine so much?

Really, any suggestion is good. I don't have too much of a price range, but I am more worried about availability. Can I get it at a mall or do I have to get it online. Let me know ladies! =]

Shimmer

It's not oily at all.
At all.
It goes on, hydrates, and then absorbs completely. There's no grease to the product or shine at all.

anita22

I really like this mattifying moisturiser from Paula's Choice.. I initially bought it for my husband to wear in summer as he's a very active/outdoorsy type and can get quite oily/sweaty if he's out doing stuff. He also forgets to put sunscreen on!! So I bought him this because it's lightweight, mattifying, non-greasy and has SPF15. He absolutely loves it, and now I use it too
smiles.gif

Paula's Choice do samples for a reasonably low cost, so if you're not sure then I'd try out some samples first.

Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion SPF 15 - Moisturizers: Paula's Choice Skin Care & Cosmetics

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
I really like this mattifying moisturiser from Paula's Choice.. I initially bought it for my husband to wear in summer as he's a very active/outdoorsy type and can get quite oily/sweaty if he's out doing stuff. He also forgets to put sunscreen on!! So I bought him this because it's lightweight, mattifying, non-greasy and has SPF15. He absolutely loves it, and now I use it too
smiles.gif

Paula's Choice do samples for a reasonably low cost, so if you're not sure then I'd try out some samples first.

Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion SPF 15 - Moisturizers: Paula's Choice Skin Care & Cosmetics

Can I buy this in stores anywhere?

LaGoddess

I use Clean and Clear's oil free Night moisturizer. It smells really nice and light too, like sugar. I really love it, my skin is always so soft and it looks more even toned now without ever getting shiney.

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiS4ys
Can I buy this in stores anywhere?

I believe Paula has a "partner" programme (i.e. physical stores that stock her products). As I'm not in your country I'm not really much help to you - I would just drop their Customer Services a line at [email protected] and ask whether there are any stockists close to your location, or else use the LiveChat function on the website.

caramel_geek

I love Shiseido The Skincare range. They have three different moisturizer: Light, Regular and Enriched. Each for different skintype. Or you can even try Shiseido's Pureness range. That's for oily skin.

I have combo skin (oily nose), and I use The Skincare Moisturizer in Light and I live in the part of the world that's humid all year long.
tong.gif

HTHs.
smiles.gif

cetati

For natural, organic and mostly vegan/vegetarian moisturizers, try Lush's products. I use Enzymion during the summer.

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetati
For natural, organic and mostly vegan/vegetarian moisturizers, try Lush's products. I use Enzymion during the summer.

I was thinking about Lush products as well!

MzzRach

Estee Lauder's Clear Difference Oil Control Hydrator. Really controls shine well while providing light hydration.

Destiny007

I really like Bliss' Best of Skintentions! Got it as a sample from Sephora and fell in love...had to go and purchase!

ashschu

My friend recommended this brand to me, they use it at the spa she works at and she really likes it. She gave me some samples to try and this cream is AMAZING! I've been using it for a few days now and I have NEVER used a moisturizer that left me so non-greasy, but I don't feel tight either.

It's called Intervention Moisturizing Fluid Base by Dr Renaud

I'm not sure but I think it may be a Canadian company, but I just did a little searching and I found a few online places from the US selling it. It shouldn't be too hard to hunt down if you want it. I think it runs for about $30 CDN

If you can find some samples, do! I have tried ProActiv creams, different Lush creams, Hope In A Jar, what feels like every drugstore and department store brand, various Spa creams. I swear, everything! lol And this is the best I've found so far!

Latest posts