A moment of weakness....mini haulage!

Winnie

I went to both Selfridges and my MAC store today as I was in need of some foundation and I wanted to check out the Eurisocrats. Unfortunately Euristocrats wasn't at any of the stores yet! I bought my Mineralised Satin finish in NW25 and decided I had to get Rollickin' P/p, probably due to the fact that some guy on a step ladder was peeling off the FAFI window stickers...ah, slight panic buy!
shockt.gif
Then I went to Selfridges and picked up the 182 which I had been meaning to get and then got distracted and bought Moss Scape p/p too. hehe. I'm so weak when it comes to MAC! Heatherette doesn't come out till next week here, but I couldn't keep away from my MAC store until then...
IMGP4837.jpg

Lizzie

Nice haul! I kinda wish I got Rollickin' because it would look so good under Mood Ring.

Winnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Nice haul! I kinda wish I got Rollickin' because it would look so good under Mood Ring.

Yeah, after seeing all those swatches with mood ring and then the fafi guy peeling off those stickers definitely made me realise it was now or never with Rollickin'!