A Muse and Avante Gold Haul

ExquisiteImages

I made a trip to the MAC Counter and got these. This is my first time purchasing MSFs without having to pay sky high prices like for the other MSFs so it feels exciting to me
lol.gif

Shooting Star MSF
Porcelain Pink MSF
Shimpagne MSF

For the duo eyeshadows, I've already ordered it online so it'll arrive here soon. I just have to get the MSFs today
smiles.gif

I also got the MSF in Medium from the Avante Gold collection. I'm a NC30 so it's perfect for my skin! I asked the MUA to apply it on me before I decided to purchase it. The manager put it out early even though it's suppose to be released next week. They were already sold out of the Medium Dark MSF! Oh! IMO, the Deep Dark MSF looks similar to the Gold Deposit minus the shimmer. It'll be great as a bronzer.

Another good news was one of the MUA at MAC told me to apply at MAC. I was so excited I just became speechless haha.

I just had to share this with you all. Time to go play with my makeup now
smiles.gif

letsmakeup

Hi, did the mua apply the med. msf after the foundation or did she only used the med msf as foundation. If you apply for the job, good luck!

ExquisiteImages

She applied the Medium MSF instead of using the pressed powder after applying SFF NC30. It gave me an airbrush, flawless look. That was when I was at the counter at Saks. After that I went to the MAC freestanding store and that's when a few of the MUA there commented me on the makeup. As for as the job, I'm not going to apply because I'm going to move soon
ssad.gif
Thanks for good luck. I'll use the good luck for college since I need all the luck I can get
smiles.gif

letsmakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
She applied the Medium MSF instead of using the pressed powder after applying SFF NC30. It gave me an airbrush, flawless look. That was when I was at the counter at Saks. After that I went to the MAC freestanding store and that's when a few of the MUA there commented me on the makeup. As for as the job, I'm not going to apply because I'm going to move soon
ssad.gif
Thanks for good luck. I'll use the good luck for college since I need all the luck I can get
smiles.gif

College is the way to go! Good luck! What brush did she apply the the msf med powder?

ExquisiteImages

She used the 187 brush first to apply and then the 182 brush that came out with the Avant Gold collection to buff it out to give the airbrush look.

ExquisiteImages

She also mentioned to me that the 182 brush was limited edition. I thought it would be permanent so I will have to get it soon
smiles.gif

Latest posts