A Muse items are up!

Shavwi

Check under each item individually - they are up on the site right now
smiles.gif

canadiangirl_1117

Woot, got the e/s I wanted! But on the Canadian site, Porcelain Pink and Shimpagne are already sold out :confused: before they even went up!!

ExquisiteImages

Hmm...Shooting Star costs $24.00 while the other two MSF are $22.50? I got my order in anyway LOL. I thought maybe it was just my computer? Hope everyone get their orders in
smiles.gif

canadiangirl_1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
What are the codes for? Free shipping?

I think the Summer06 one is for free shipping, yeah.

brookeab

I just ordered!
smiles.gif
I got:
Shimpage
shooting star
ciao manhattan
lip 65
Illusionary/Burning Ambition duo

OnaFyre

Order in (!) for all the MSFs and 2 of the e/s... phew. Wow, you specktrites really put me in a frenzy of worry about not getting this stuff.
By the by, whats the return policy on shipped stuff. I seem to remember hearing that people often got broken items, especially MSFs in the mail...
It also looks like the actual Amuse collection link/pic is up on the website but it wasn't a few mins ago.

mandalinn

Just placed my order!!! Can't wait!!!

I ordered:

Lip 65 l/g
New Weed f/l
Lithograph f/l
Shrimpagne MSF
Porcelain Pink MSF
Bright Side/Gallery Girl e/s duo

eyelove.gif

I wanted to get the Shooting Star, but I am a NC30 and think it would be way too dark, I will look at it at the store. The lipsticks looked too pale for me too, but I will check out Pink Maribu at the store too.

Wontpayretail23

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered:

3 Shooting Star MSF,
3 Shimpagne MSF,
Lithograph f/l,
Heat Element E/s Duo,
Brightside Gallery Gal E/s Duo,
Illusionary Burning Ambition E/s Duo,
Interview Purple X E/s Duo,
Persona Screenvinyl E/s Duo,
Naked Lunch E/s,
Golden Olive Pigment,
Blue Green Pigment.

I'm so broke now!

whosheis

damn you MAC gods, i just did my monthly donation to your bank now lol oy.. at least shimpagne didnt go up in price

merleskaya

Thanks for the heads-up, Shawvi!

The only A Muse item I ordered was Shooting Star, for use as a bronzer. It was $24 USD, same as the Shimpagne and Porcelain Pink. I already have Pink Maribu and the other lipcolors are either too pale or too brown for my taste. But I expect to see some gorgeous FOTDs w/ them!

Also ordered Beurre Cremestick and Bordeauxline PP, which I've wanted for awhile.

A $50 order on the US site gets you free regular shipping (or second day for $5) to US addresses, no code necessary!

merleskaya

note: if you look at the MSFs under the Powder category, the price shows the old $22.50, but if you add it to your cart, it will read $24 just as it does if you link up from the first A Muse image.