"A Muse" Looks

d_flawless

I just noticed that the "A Muse" looks are up on the site as well as the products and they are really cool, with mod-influenced shapes and lashes.
I'm looking forward to seeing FOTDs with all the new haulage!

user79

I love all those looks!! This one is my fav.

lip65_259.jpg

shriekingviolet

Looking at the posted looks, I was a little surprised they didn't list any false lashes among the look components when a few of them clearly rely on more than just Zoomlash mascara to achieve that kind of fringe, the "A Muse" look that graces the promo ad with the prominent lower lashes being the most obvious example.

aziajs

I was just looking at the looks. It's so funny that you would post this. I hope that some people try to recreate the looks. I can't wait to see what people come up with.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous

lip65_259.jpg

Yeah, I love that one. :p

MACGoddess

Quote:

lip65_259.jpg

That is the look I chose to wear for our A Muse event on Saturday! I am going to make sure and take pics so I can post up the FOTD...

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
That is the look I chose to wear for our A Muse event on Saturday! I am going to make sure and take pics so I can post up the FOTD...

Hee hee, yesterday a MA told me how you guys have to wear the hats too...and she wasn't too excited either. lol So make sure you include that hat in the FOTD
greengrin.gif

Eilinoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
Hee hee, yesterday a MA told me how you guys have to wear the hats too...and she wasn't too excited either. lol So make sure you include that hat in the FOTD
greengrin.gif

I went to the Pro Store in Toronto and one of my fave MAs (the guy w/ the pink hair) had on a bowler hat -- tres chic, non? He's fabulous!

nat9891

Quote:

lip65_259.jpg

That's my fave too...I bought everything that was LE from that look so I could re-create it!