A Muse, Pattern Maker, and Turquatic Haul VERY PIC HEAVY! rop

banana

I haven't been this excited to see a collection in a while! Do you have swatches of the lipglosses? Especially Ciao Manhattan and Lip 65 on your lips. I think I will be checking out charmed factor and graphic brown fluidline.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
thanks you so much for these, but i have two burning questions:

1. are the fluidlines metallic or matte?

2. are the mineralise eyeshadows quite sheer like the rococo ones from last year?

Thank you again

I called and asked the NY Pro store, and the girl I talked to told me they are all metallic!
smiles.gif

laa_cat

Thanks for all pics! They are very well taken!
I think I am getting shooting star for sure. I need to see the fluidlines in person first... I have to make sure they are dark enough to be eyeliner.

MAChostage

Dammit! I wasn't planning on getting anything from that collection, but the swatches of the e/s duos have me wanting three of them!
weeping.gif

Makeupluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosopher
thanks you so much for these, but i have two burning questions:

1. are the fluidlines metallic or matte?

2. are the mineralise eyeshadows quite sheer like the rococo ones from last year?

Thank you again

1.Well, I don't know if I would call them metallic but they are NOT matte. If you look at the pics of them, in the pots and the swatches, you can see they have a shimmer to them (like delphic from Lure). New Weed has a gold shimmer to it, lithograph has a baby bluish shimmer to it? (it's hard to explain but it is more complex than that I think, I am going from memory but you have to see it, it is GORGEOUS!), and Graphic Brown has like a brown shimmer to it.

2.These mineral e/s's are MUCH more pigmented. As I said in my note with the swatch, when I went to wipe the swatches off of my arm, I scrubbed and even then the darker colors left behind a stain (granted it was my arm and I left them on for awhile but they DEFINITELY are much richer than rococo, and with a base, AMAZING! )

HTH
smiles.gif

Makeupluvr

Lady_MAC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
I think I love ya
winks.gif

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks! I L O V E your Avitar! Who is she? She is GORGEOUS!

Pascal

wow thanks a million for your pix, well it seems as if I'm getting the HEAT/ ELEMENT eye shadow duo, and CHARM FACTOR lip stick.

k_im

did you mislabel the pic with the a muse lipglasses? it looks like "lip 65" should be ciao manhattan & vice versa..

they look gorgeous anyway
greengrin.gif
i already ordered ciao manhattan online and i'll probably just go get lip 65 in the store on friday.

CaramelKiss

Awesome haul, thanks for posting those swwatches because of this thread I've decided to get a couple of the eyeshadow duos

sugahlici0us

crap this is going to hurt my bank account, now I want pretty much all the mineralize shadows...thanks for the pics though ♥

gwenivypage

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
Please do swatches of the lipglasses! Thanks!

I agree!! Please do!! I would like to see Ciao, Manhattan and Lip 65 as well. Thanks.
lol.gif