A newbie's ever expanding but organized collection :) Pic heavy!

Kayla Shevonne

I got a new desk for Christmas to store my makeup in and now I'm finally happy with my storage so I thought I would share it!

Here we go!

Whole setup:
wholesetup.jpg

(The cardboard boxes you can see tucked away are full of MAC packaging which I always keep. The stuff in the lower right spaces in baskets are all hair products - I didn't take up close pictures of that stuff.)

leftside.jpg

(The red shoe thing is a tape dispenser and the notebook is what I call my "Makeup Journal" - it's where I write down looks I do so I never forget what colors I used, where I put them, etc. It definitely comes in handy!)

rightside.jpg

front.jpg

5drawers.jpg

First drawer - Primers/bases/LA Colors palettes:
primers.jpg

Second drawer - MAC Mineralize Eyeshadows, special packaging shadows, pre-made palettes and a lot shadows I've yet to depot:
macshadows.jpg

Third drawer - Other shadows (GOSH, drugstore, MAC/Ben Nye pigment samples, etc):
othershadows.jpg

Fourth drawer - Foundations, concealers, primers and setting powders:
foundations.jpg

Last drawer - MSFs and blushes:
blushes.jpg

littledrawers.jpg

Mascaras (3 drawers of them):
mascaras1.jpg

mascaras2.jpg

mascaras3.jpg

Eyeliners:
eyeliners.jpg

My sad little brow drawer:
brow.jpg

(The drawer beneath the brow drawer that I didn't show is for Back 2 MAC empties, probably not that interesting so I didn't show it.)

MAC lip products (in my makeshift, EnKore inspired cardboard holders):
maclip2.jpg

Other lip products:
otherlip.jpg

Brushes (MAC in the middle holder):
allbrushes.jpg

Beauty tools (q-tips, tweezers, lash glue, etc):
tools.jpg

Coastal Scents palettes (88 Shimmer, 88 Matte, 26 Neutral, Contour and Highlight, 10 Blush palette, Creative Me #1):
cspalettes.jpg

MAC palettes plus some everyday stuff (fix+, brush cleanser, makeup remover, moisturizer):
macpalettes.jpg

Other palettes (120, Mehron Basic, GOSH Sun Powder) plus perfume:
otherpalettes.jpg

Nail polish:
nailpolishes.jpg

Lashes:
lashes1.jpg

lashes2.jpg

Phew, that it's!
Hope you all enjoyed it!
smiles.gif

tangledrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
I have that lamp!!

I second that, where is the lamp from?

And I admire your stash and organisation. I wish I had the room for a table like that!

Kayla Shevonne

Thanks everyone!
The lamp is from Wal-Mart! It was only $35 and it came with replaceable shades in different colors as well.
smiles.gif

Melxo

Very nice and organized!!

My collection too is forever expanding.. One item at a timell!!
smiles.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

Wow a whole desk for MAC thats a huge desk! I bought a vintage desk myself to turn into my vanity it just seems a desk is the way to go so spacious. I do have to ask where did you get the wire rack you use for you 15 pan palettes its so functional.

Kayla Shevonne

Hey everyone!
So basically, everything I use for storage has come from Wal-Mart. The desk is from Wal-Mart and it's a recent purchase so I know they're still selling that model. I think it was around $120 CDN. As well, the wire rack is a DVD holder from Wal-Mart. It came in a set of two, one for DVDs and one for CDs and they were orginally a silver color but I spray painted them black to co-ordinate better with my setup.
smiles.gif
The set was around $7 CDN.