A patent liquid/gel eyeliner

silencemylips

Someone, please tell me this exists?! I really want a patent/shiny (not with glitter in) eyeliner. I've been into swatch every drugstore type liquid liner I can & the only ones I come across that could be shiny have glitter in. I don't want that at all =(

So does anyone know of any patent liquid liner out there?

User38

I had one (which I trashed) and it was a Maybelline' liquid liner -- it was so shiny it looked like patent leather!

bis

I was asking a related question and the girls from the MAC online chat recommended a black liquid last liner. No idea though how much it looks like patent leather.

silencemylips

I don't think the black liquidlast liner is very patent =(

HerGreyness - do you know which Maybelline liquid liner it was?

TISH1124

DBox_Border_Left_Top.gif
clear1x1.gif

My sister uses this one and it looks great on here...she bought it offline I think??? But here is what it looks like

Hair Products, Skincare, Makeup, Wigs & Hair Extensions all at low prices - Buy - Discount - Free Shipping Offer - Largest and Widest Product Selection

LORD & BERRY INKGLAM LIQUID LINER BLACK #1121

DBox_Border_Right_Top.gif
clear1x1.gif

Experience a shiny look that stays put up to 24 hours! Waterproof, super longwearing formula to provide a shiny finish for glossy eyes. Quick Drying Carbon Black ink for a perfect fade resistant, no transfer, waterproof and smudgeproof look. Easy to control handle and fine felt tip soft applicator for precise lining.
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

Tahti

Cheers for this post, I've been looking for one myself.. my sister has a Bourjois liquid eyeliner that is pretty shiny, but it does have glitter particles in it.. ;(

silencemylips

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
DBox_Border_Left_Top.gif
clear1x1.gif

My sister uses this one and it looks great on here...she bought it offline I think??? But here is what it looks like

Hair Products, Skincare, Makeup, Wigs & Hair Extensions all at low prices - Buy - Discount - Free Shipping Offer - Largest and Widest Product Selection

LORD & BERRY INKGLAM LIQUID LINER BLACK #1121

DBox_Border_Right_Top.gif
clear1x1.gif

Experience a shiny look that stays put up to 24 hours! Waterproof, super longwearing formula to provide a shiny finish for glossy eyes. Quick Drying Carbon Black ink for a perfect fade resistant, no transfer, waterproof and smudgeproof look. Easy to control handle and fine felt tip soft applicator for precise lining.
clear1x1.gif
clear1x1.gif

thank you for that! =)

User38

I did some rep work for the L&B people and that product was more gleaming black, not shiny. I guess it might be semantics. The Maybelline one was the Ultra Liner in the white bottle. Not sure if it is still being manufactured.

i think the point back liquidlast would be the best suggestion, IMO. i love it becuz it stays super long, and it does have a shiny look to it..now does it look supier shiny, no but it does have a shine to it compared to other gel liners IMO.

silencemylips

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
i think the point back liquidlast would be the best suggestion, IMO. i love it becuz it stays super long, and it does have a shiny look to it..now does it look supier shiny, no but it does have a shine to it compared to other gel liners IMO.

my point black lll just seems to dry matte =(

Latest posts