A Pic of You and Your SO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiesel

I'm fairly certain I've seen the thread before, but I couldn't find it. SO I figure we'll do it again.

My boyfriend and I, Erik. (We took these ourselves, haha)

3146449581_758d90cabe.jpg

And this one would be really cute if our puppy Raphael hadn't put his nose where it didn't belong, haha

3146446177_8963dcca2f.jpg

laguayaca

I think there's another thread just like this one I remember posting my pic LOL can't remember the name cute pics though!

TheDiesel

I'm sorry I looked in the "picture" section of the site. I don't go into the Love & Relationships section.

The catty reply is not needed. I think it's possible for this thread to be kept as well. It's not hurting anything.
th_dunno.gif

Aw, preciouscharm, cute pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiesel
I'm sorry I looked in the "picture" section of the site. I don't go into the Love & Relationships section.

The catty reply is not needed. I think it's possible for this thread to be kept as well. It's not hurting anything.
th_dunno.gif

I most definitely agree with the her on the catty reply.

By the way your pics are awesome & you're gorgeous! What camera was used?

TheDiesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06290714
I most definitely agree with the her on the catty reply.

By the way your pics are awesome & you're gorgeous! What camera was used?

Aw, thank you!

We used our Canon 50D for these pictures. I absolutely LOVE this camera. I think the lens was the 17-40, it may have been our other L lens, I can't remember.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiesel

th_dunno.gif

Actually, having duplicate threads is something we try to avoid on Specktra, and using the Search function is the easiest way to avoid it. Please add on to the other thread, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.