A pigment of my imagination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ria

I've just had some early Xmas money that is destined to the nearest MAC counter and it got me wondering what everyones favourite pigment is and why?

th_thstars.gif
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif

Hilly

Ohh Gold MOde (which is in the mini collection this year)! It is so versatile and brightens up your eyes. I love it so much!

Kayteuk

Sunpepper pigment! My first ever pigment from MAC and I got it for free from the MAC counter in one of the malls in Orlando, as they loved my accent :) Wahoo freebies!

Its also really pretty and makes blue eyes pop!

Ria

So far I'm in love with Copperclast but there's always room in my heart for more!!!

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Ria

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedollarshort
blue brown. i flippin love the way it makes my brown eyes look kinda red.

I've got a sample of blue brown from my friend but I've never used it as I'm not sure what works with it? Would you mind sharing with me what you do with it as I'm dying to try it out?
wondering.gif

th_worship.gif
thmbup.gif

Zoffe

The holiday pigment sets are great to start out with
smiles.gif

If you want full size colors I love Vanilla (soooooo versatile!) and Chocolate Brown for more neutrals, and Violet, Teal and Fuchsia for brights
smiles.gif

onedollarshort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria
I've got a sample of blue brown from my friend but I've never used it as I'm not sure what works with it? Would you mind sharing with me what you do with it as I'm dying to try it out?
wondering.gif

th_worship.gif
thmbup.gif

sure!! not a problem!!
th_wink3.gif

i use: "aire de blu" pigment on my lid, and add "Blue Brown" in the crease, with "Vanilla" pig) for a highlight.

another one : i use "Club" e/s on the lid, with "Espresso" e/s in the crease, with "Blue Brown" over Espresso, with "Shroom" e/s as a highlight.

last one: "Deep Truth" e/s, with "Blue Brown" in the crease, "Shadowy Lady" e/s to kinda blend everything out, "Vellum" e/s as a highlight. I also use a old MAC paint with this look, i use "Blue Boy", but you could use anything with a "bluish" tone.

I hope you try it out!! I love it!! If you need, or have any more questions, shoot them my way!!!
thmbup.gif

MissResha

my all-time favorite piggie would be Melon. it looks amazing on my eyelids because it kinda melts into my own skin-tone. loves it. my sec fav is rose gold. THAT is one beautiful color. sheesh.

purrtykitty

Wow, I can't just pick one...Subtle because I'm a sucker for shimmery taupes, Circa Plum 'cause it's just a gorgeous purple, and Vanilla because it's so versatile. There's just so many pretty ones!

whittt8

Blonde's Gold, Mauvement, Tan, Old Gold, Dazzleray, Copperbeam... I could go on forever, lol.

And with the blue brown use it over delft p/p. It looks amazing!

kcphoto

Absolutely can NOT live without Golden Lemon. Can NOT. Teal is a close second, and Melon and Lily White are tied for third. <3

xxManBeaterxx

My absolute favorite is Sunnydaze (but it could be a bit difficult to find)

I love vanilla (i use it to brighten my eye or i mix some in my foundation), circa plum is an amazing purple, i love heritage rouge as well.

Edit: I also have to add naked and chocolate brown
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts