A Poison Ivy haul :)

Esperanza

Here's my recent purchases from MAC from 2 weeks ago and... yesterday
blush-anim-cl.gif
I've seen the Naughty Nautical collection but honestly, I wasn't impressed at all neither by the l/s nor the pigments. So I ended up buying some nice green eye shadows from the perm line, I'm eager to test them!

From L to R:
Ramblas Red l/s (Amplified), Juxt e/s (Satin), Lipgelée Saplicious, Bitter e/s (Velvet), Ruby Woo l/s (Matte, I LOOOOVE it!) and the tapered blending brush n° 224 (really handy this one, and so soft!)

Newtoys.jpg

Close-up pics:

Ramblas Red & Juxt
JuxteyeshadowandRamblasRedlipstick.jpg

Ruby Woo & Bitter:

BittereyeshadowandRubyWoolipstick.jpg

Saplicious l/g:
LipgeleSaplicious.jpg

The colors I bought made me think about Uma Thurman's character in Batman, hence the title of my haul
th_wink3.gif

PoisonIvy2.jpg

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by parysse
A very fun haul ! Saplicious lipgelée looks so nice.

It is! It gives a nice perly finish to the lips while moisturizing them a bit. This is my first lipgelée... and it won't be the last one
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
I looove Juxt!! I've gotta get that Lipgelee color now! So pretty!

Yeah Juxt looks really nice and vibrant, can't wait to try it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Gorgeous haul!! And I just love your brush holder in the background! Very cute!! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

Thank you
smiles.gif
I made different ones, one with little beads & translucent blue stones and other one with coloured sand (you can see a part of it in the back of the 3rd pic, just behind Ruby Woo & Bitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherdess
Maybe you could do a poison ivy FOTD using some of these colours?

Wow, it's the first time I'm asked to do an FOTD
blush-anim-cl.gif
I think it would be fun to do it so... ok! I'll do it as soon as I have time! It would be difficult with the red hair tho
tong.gif