A red brown shadow that I can use on my brows?

Kirsty

I've always used espresso e/s to fill in my brows, but I dyed my hair cherry brown. Kinda like this.

I want a more red-brown shadow. Any suggestions. Nothing too dark or glittery. TIA

MelVegas12

i dont think you need a red-brown... ... i think the actual eye brown pencil in "stud" by MAC would be a good bet.... Plus if you have toooo much of a redish color its gonna look awkward with your hair... because no ones eyebrows would turn out that exact color... thats just my opinion... i love the color though!!

Kirsty

Thanks, it's just a while ago on this site, I saw that a girl with bright red hair was using a reddish blush to fill in her brows, after a MUA had begged her to give it a go. She looked great. Just a passing though, I guess. Thanks

User38

sketch is way dark for eyebrows (shiny too) ...imo. have you tried pencil.. a colour like stud is good for that colour.

gigiopolis

Try Folie eyeshadow by MAC - it's a reddish brown matte. I've heard of people with hair colour similar to yours who use Folie for their brows and they really like it!

Miss Berri

Awesome hair color! DO NOT PUT ANY RED IN YOUR BROWS!! I saw a girl at the gas station who did and she looked ridiculous!! I would stick with a dark brown shadow like expresso or handwritten

Ember2

Try Folie eyeshadow by MAC - it's a reddish brown matte. I've heard of people with hair colour similar to yours who use Folie for their brows and they really like it!

When I used to do my hair auburn, I used Folie eyeshadow for my brows all the time.