A sad night but we made the best of it!

Tinkee-Belle

These are pics from Saturday nite. It was a girl I knows bday so me and some of my friends went to her bday party at a club about an hour away. On the way there we got news a guy my friends used to work with (I didnt know him) died in a car crash
ssad.gif
My one friend Nicole was soooo upset by this and wouldnt stop crying so we left the club a few minutes after we got there. We were trying to cheer her up so we just drove around and ended up in farm country where we posed and took pictures of silly things. We got her laughing which was good.. even though we were all upset of the news.

At least 10 kids my age have died in our town this year alone... its really sad even though I wasnt friends with any of them.. it just puts a damper on things
ssad.gif

Theres no good close-ups of my eye makeup cuz it was dark when I was getting ready but I zoomed in a bit.. it looked much more purple in real life tho! I am definatly NOT an advocate for matching makeup to dress but I was wearing something different and changed into something more comfy last minute!

e/s in Smoke n diamonds, top hat, grand entrance and beauty marked
p/p in soft ochre
e/l in blacktrack and some sephora one
Ardell lashes

Clinique foundation
Blossming blush

lip gellee in slicked pink.

nail polish is opi's midnight in moscow

IMG_0184.jpg

zoomedeye.jpg

cropped.jpg

im making a really strage face here lol but it kinda shows the makeup...

IMG_0214.jpg

We went for sushi to try and cheer up my friend

IMG_0229.jpg

Pics kinda dark but this is us posing in front of a semi truck lol

IMG_0242.jpg

...And a general store! We also posed with a tractor sign and a fruit stand. Im really strange I know
tong.gif

Thanks for lookin!!!

Tinkee-Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
gorgeous look and i love your dress (where's it from?)

Thanks everyone!

The dress is from Aritzia.

Latest posts