A Senior Project(help)

gRiZeLda

ok well i have to do a senior project and i want to do it on make-up, do u guys know about anyone who will be willing to be my mentor, because i have to have 20 hours of "investigation" does m.a.c. do this?

Pink_minx

hmmm you dont know anyone that does make up or is a make up artist? I know I did fashion design for my senior project and I knew no one that was a fashion designer so my mom was my mentor since she had some experience in fashion design. So you can try and see if you know anyone in your school that does make up or you can go to MAC and see if they can help. I dont know if that was a lot of help but yeah it was scary when I had to present my senior project in front of 4 judges. eh!

MisStarrlight

If you've got the money, I'd say that you should get makeovers from a bunch of different artists at a bunch of different stores. They usually take an hour to an hour and a half and that'll give you tons of time to ask any questions you need to-maybe even set up time for an outside interview if you like the MA who's working on you.

When you present your project you could do a gallery-type thing of self portraits with all the different makeovers and talk about how each artsist did something different with your face, along with your paper or whatever the final outcome is going to be, or if you don't have the means to enlarge, print & frame everything, put it together in a slide show/powerpoint....mke sure to take the pics on the highest setting if you're going to be printing them.

I just got done with my BFA Thesis exhibit. I built 3 8ft tall torsos and had a solo exhibit in my school's gallery....now I have to write a ginormous paper on it...ugh

Good luck to you though!

and if all else fails, conduct interviews online or something...you could start by pm-ing people on here or something.

Latest posts