a storm's coming with that steamy plumage

minerva

Hooray cheesy title
smiles.gif

Anyways, school starts tomorrow, and as a little gift to myself for losing weight/ start of the new school year, I went to MAC today and picked up Plumage e/s, and the drugstore for Milani Storm e/s. I meant to pick up a couple more colors from MAC (anything they'd recommend with Plumage), but my SA told me that I could wear it by itself for a nice subtle smokey eye, and to just use Shroom to highlight the browbone.

Anyways, I picked out the outfit I'm wearing tomorrow (Black skinny leg jeans, white shirt (or racerback tank), and a mens vintage tux vest), and decided to play around with possible makeup ideas to go with my clothes.

Here's a little before/after...

[JUMP]
Eyes w/o makeup (ew...):
bare.jpg

bare2.jpg

After:
plumage.jpg

plumage3.jpg

plumage4.jpg

plumage2.jpg

With flash:
plumage5.jpg

M/U used:
- Vaseline as base
- MAC Steamy e/s in inner V
- MAC Plumage e/s outer V to center
- Milani Storm e/s (MAC Black Tie dupe) in outer V and crease
- MAC Gold Dusk pig (pressed) to highlight brow bone (too bad you can't see)
- MAC blacktrack f/l (I don't think you can really see it because I forgot to redo it after I touched the shadows up)
- Shiseido Lasting Lift mascara
- NYX Doll Eyes waterproof mascara

I think I'll do the same tomorrow, except w/o Steamy... Some people have told me that Amberlights is gorgeous with Plumage. Maybe I'll try that out!

janwa09

I also have Plumage e/s and I love using it for smokey eyes as well. I sometimes mix it up with Shimmermoss e/s or Aquadisiac for a teal look.

Feytr

YOU! You foxay lady you. I'm rarely ever post comments on Specktra, but wanted to say hello. (This is FeiFei)