A sunset eyes kind of look :)

daphneM

I am IN LOVE with this look, but I'd love to have CC because I can always improve! It's a sort of firey or sunset eyes look with peachy/coral lips.

030209_closeup.jpg

030209_1.jpg

030209_2.jpg

030209_3.jpg

030209_4.jpg

Eyes

UDPP
HIP Paint in Lofty (most of lid)
Mangomix s/s (outer corner of lid)
Flip on lid
Coppering on outer lid
Post Haste in crease
Vanilla above crease
Phloof! on browbone and tear ducts
Dipdown f/l
Revlon Fabulash Mascara in Blackened Brown

Face
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC25
Studio Finish Concealer in NW25 (an oops buy, but balances my purple undereye circles well)
Blonde MSF

Lips
Funshine Slimshine with Mimmy Lipglass - I'm in LOVE with this combo!

LilSphinx

Very pretty colors. The only crit. I have is instead of making your crease color come out at the outer edges like that, blend the darker shade upward toward your brow bone so that not only can you also see a hint of the darker shade when your eyes are open, but also, the higher point of color should make your eyes look lifted a little. I feel that the color coming straight out at the ends there makes your eyes appear to tilt downward a bit. You want the color to look like it's sweeping upwards to meet the end of your eyebrows.
-Also, maybe sweep some of the darker color under your eye, only half-way though, as an eyeliner, too.

Otherwise, very pretty!
smiles.gif

Mien

You look beautiful, loving the lips with this looks and the e/s colors are great on you. I agree with LilSphinx about taking the color a little bit higher in the outer corners, that would really perfect it!

xuxu84

I like your eye make-up and i remember Bollywood make-ups when i see it. You should use a bold eye liner on the top and lots of mascara on top lashes to get a more Bollywood-ish effect. I think it will perfectly suit your eyes. Try it!
thmbup.gif