A timeless classic + a 3 tones-up wig = Not so classic (pic heavy)

madnicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieboo
uh, I know you said no CC on the hair, but is it cool if I do? Honestly...I printed the pic out with the hopes my hair stylist can come up with something similar. SERIOUSLY. I LOVE THAT HAIRSTYLE. It wasn't still I read the bottom that I realized there was a wig involved!

I bet you could dye the wig to match your hair. I think it would be worth it because it's MAJOR HOT.

And your make-up is just to die for. Yay red lips and liquid liner!

I LOVE THE HAIR! you should have your hair cut like that - It suits you so much! You rock red lips too....

vixo

Looks lovely and I love the hair too
winks.gif

laperle

Quote:
uh, I know you said no CC on the hair, but is it cool if I do? Honestly...I printed the pic out with the hopes my hair stylist can come up with something similar. SERIOUSLY. I LOVE THAT HAIRSTYLE. It wasn't still I read the bottom that I realized there was a wig involved!

I bet you could dye the wig to match your hair. I think it would be worth it because it's MAJOR HOT.

And your make-up is just to die for. Yay red lips and liquid liner!

Quote:
ps sorry, I'm still really not up to speed on the make-up lingo. Is "Backtrack f/l" the liquid liner you used? Who makes it? Thanks
smiles.gif

I'll treat your posts as one, ok?

I can't dye this wig, 'cos it's a cheap synthetic one I bought in an asian website. I tought they'd send something closer to their girls original hair color. I love the cut, go for it.
yes.gif

It's not a liquid liner, it's gel one, from MAC. I could've use a liquid one, but Blacktrack is the best black eyeliner out there, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnicole
I LOVE THE HAIR! you should have your hair cut like that - It suits you so much! You rock red lips too....

I often cut my hair like that, but it never looks like the wig, 'cos my hair tips curls out. Even if I iron them, they end up like a little girl's ones. That's why I bought the wig, though this is the darker shade they have
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
You look very sexy!. What's supose to be wrong with the hair? I like it!!

It's a half-wig, which means there are two very different colors and textures in the pictures
greengrin.gif

laperle

Some of my faves here
th_happy1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Mari, I think you look fabulously sexy!! Love the lips ...and I love the hair...I just got mine cut almost exactly like that.....Keep posting chica

Tish, I have this half-wig for some time now, but it reminded me of your previous avatar with Rihanna rockin' the pointy chanel. I love it.
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
Sexyness
graucho.gif
winks.gif
And I like you nose girl!

Nita, the nose isn't fixed yet, but I'm learning to live with this one.
greengrin.gif
Hhahahahahahahhaahahaha
bigheart.gif

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnoob85
Does anyone else see the Audrey Tautou resemblance?

3659598956_73c7bba6af_o.jpg

3658801703_e3decf822a_o.jpg

Very Pretty!

OMG... When will it stop? I don't look like her.. She has a decent crease, not too heavy. Her nose is so perfect as her lips and she had fame and money.
tong.gif

Ok, now seriously: I think MissPumpkin is the one who looks like Audrey.

One of these days, I'll post a FOTD called "I don't look like Audrey Tautou"
lol.gif

Thanks everyone for dropping by!

Shimmer

Quote:

Very Pretty!

YES.

Stunning.

Miss QQ

Quote:

Very Pretty!

Me too. OMG I saw two of your fotd pics and immediately thought of Audrey Tautou because of your lips. Gorgeous!

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
YES.

Stunning.

oh! c'mon, jamie! even u supporting this audrey thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Me too. OMG I saw two of your fotd pics and immediately thought of Audrey Tautou because of your lips. Gorgeous!

Just because of the lips?
nope.gif